Panasonic RP-HJE900

Panasonic RP-HJE900

“ Review is here: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/502289/panasonic-rp-hje900-zirconia-review ” --dfkt

Panasonic RP-HJE355-K High Fidelity Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

Panasonic RP-HJE355-K High Fidelity Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

“ I bought this and the JVC HA-FX40 at around the same price($20 each). I like this for the better behaved highs, overall slight warmth, and what seems like a slightly better build quality. I like the HA-FX40 for its slightly better detail, although its highs are a bit too strong at times. The HJE355 has a very ergonomic shape and I think most people will find that it is very...” --JK1

Panasonic RP-HJE300K Designer Stereo Earphones

Panasonic RP-HJE300K Designer Stereo Earphones

“ i actually got the panasonic hje120 but it doesn't seem to be on this website. so this review is for the hje120. in my opinion they have excellent bass and are very comfortable. the mids are recess and  the highs are also recessed. but for $12 i think they are amazing. they actually sound better then the beats imo. this is a good starter iem or for people that just want a cheap...” --bcasey25raptor

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black)

Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black)

“After losing a piece from my Vsonic VC-02's I decided to get something really cheap for now. These cost $7.18 on Amazon. Bass response is better than anything I've heard in this class. It's actually almost overwhelming at the low end; this is the first time I can remember EQ'ing bass down for an IEM, especially a cheap one. Isolation is surprisingly good. Highs are a little lacking, and maybe...” --immersz

Panasonic RP-HJE70 High Performance Earbud Headphones with Hard Carrying Case

Panasonic RP-HJE70 High Performance Earbud Headphones with Hard Carrying Case

“ own it as a gift from friend..almost no mid..” --nekoni

Panasonic RP-HJE450-K In-Ear Earbud ErgoFit Design Accoustic Precision Control System (Black)

“ The sound reminds me of the PX100. It is warm and detailed, with plenty of bass. It has more bass impact but less detail than the HJE355. The HJE355 also has better detail, better highs, and seems to isolate better. I bought the HJE450 before I bought the HJE355. Even though the HJE450 is good, I prefer the less expensive HJE355. ” --JK1

Diego Earbuds by JLab

Diego Earbuds by JLab

Once again, JLab engineered the design, sound, fit, and features around feedback from our fans to create a world class, yet affordable earbud that is truly designed by the people for the people. The Diego is the first JBud to sport our new JCon logo, designed with our fans as a symbol of JLab's commitment to Hook It Up. Rock It Out. FEATURING • 10mm Neodymium Micro Driver •...