JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black

JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black

“ Okay..well this is my first review..if you may call it so..hence any,,amatuerish mistakes be forgiven..here we go.. So i saved some money(i'm always short of it) for the Vsonic gr02 be..after studying Head-fi posts extensively..and at the moment of commitment, my seller went out of stock. These were just launched on a reputed website here in india..so i decided that i'd get them to satisfy...” --Aakash

JBL Reference 210 Headphone (Black)

JBL Reference 210 Headphone (Black)

Earphones have always been a smaller, more portable alternative to traditional headphones, and JBL Reference 200 Series earphones are certainly that. But Reference 200 Series earphones are designed to perform more like their larger counterparts. With JBL Reference 200 Series it is possible to get realistic, full-spectrum sound from virtually weightless earphones that can easily slip into a pocket.

Panasonic rp hje 130

Panasonic rp hje 130

There is an old saying that says everything is all about presentation, and these new RP-HJE 130 earbuds from Panasonic definitely follow that very well. As far as the earbuds themselves go, they are your standard pair of earbuds for listening to your favorite tunes and probably work very well. The real attraction here though is in the packaging. With these earbuds packaged up to look like a...

JBL Synchros S200 Premium In-Ear Stereo Headphones

JBL Synchros S200 Premium In-Ear Stereo Headphones

Beautiful. Powerful. Authentic.View largerControl your iPhone or iPod with the Apple three-button remoteView largerDie-cast Precision for the Inner EarWe meant it at JBL when we said we’d build a revolutionary line of in-ear headphones. For those who know authentic elegance when they see it, and hear it – meet our new Synchros S200 Headphone. Its die-cast precision and aluminum...

Panasonic RP-HJE355-K High Fidelity Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

Panasonic RP-HJE355-K High Fidelity Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

“ I bought this and the JVC HA-FX40 at around the same price($20 each). I like this for the better behaved highs, overall slight warmth, and what seems like a slightly better build quality. I like the HA-FX40 for its slightly better detail, although its highs are a bit too strong at times. The HJE355 has a very ergonomic shape and I think most people will find that it is very...” --JK1

Panasonic RP-HJE900

Panasonic RP-HJE900

“ Review is here: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/502289/panasonic-rp-hje900-zirconia-review ” --dfkt

Panasonic RP-HJE70 High Performance Earbud Headphones with Hard Carrying Case

Panasonic RP-HJE70 High Performance Earbud Headphones with Hard Carrying Case

“ own it as a gift from friend..almost no mid..” --nekoni

JBL Reference 220 Headphone (White)

JBL Reference 220 Headphone (White)

“ Let me get some disclaimers out there before I start writing this review. This was the first pair of $30+ headphones/IEMs I bought. I also got them on clearance (50%) so, for what I paid, these are quite a good deal. At retail price, I'm not sure they are a steal.   When I first plugged these in, I noticed the bass was fairly prominent. Now, either I'm getting deafer or the bass has tamed...” --matchless

Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black)

Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black)

“This is gonna be a simple review BASS For a $7 in ear it is actually really good. A little overbearing at times but quite articulate considering the price.  MIDS They are not airy and vocals by no means sound lifelike but they are clear and not muddied by the elevated bass. HIGHS This is where this in ear does not shine. It is extremely recessed around the 10kHz to 14kHz range so...” --JAMEZTHEBOI

JBL J33i Premium In-Ear Headphones with Microphone - Black

JBL J33i Premium In-Ear Headphones with Microphone - Black

Drawing on expertise learned from building some of the finest loudspeakers in the world, JBL engineers created lightweight, comfortable headphones that deliver signature JBL sound. The J33i's premium drivers generate high sensitivity, extended frequency response and pure bass that is deep, powerful and accurate. So you hear the truth from your favorite music. Angled strain relief buckles...