Fischer Audio Consonance White Earphones, Headphones for New Music Re-Vitalized

Fischer Audio Consonance White Earphones, Headphones for New Music Re-Vitalized

“Introduction: Sometimes in life, things kinda catch you by surprise when you least expect it and this is exactly what I found with the Fischer Audio Consonance Earphone.   When I purchased my KEF M200s, I thought this would be  for life; these were most accurate sounding IEMs I had heard to date. However, there was a downside like with most things in life and that was the...” --mcook1970

Fischer Audio Consonance V2

Fischer Audio Consonance V2

“The Consonance V2 is a pair of earphones manufactured by Russia-based Fischer Audio which forms part of their Fundamentals lineup. With its in-line microphone and remote control unit and low impedance, it appears to be aimed squarely at smartphone users. As you can tell from the name, the V2 is their latest revision of the well received Conosnance. However, as I have no experience with its...” --fonzler

Fischer Audio DBA-02

Fischer Audio DBA-02

“   Introduction A warning before we even get to the review. This is kinda lengthy. I'm not sure how it got so long since it is just one product but yeah it is a bit long. Fischer Audio has slowly gained popularity over the last year or so and there was quite a buzz on them but nothing interested me enough to go out and purchase them. That changed when LFF posted a review on the DBA 02 and...” --rawrster

Panasonic RP-HJE355-K High Fidelity Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

Panasonic RP-HJE355-K High Fidelity Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

“ I bought this and the JVC HA-FX40 at around the same price($20 each). I like this for the better behaved highs, overall slight warmth, and what seems like a slightly better build quality. I like the HA-FX40 for its slightly better detail, although its highs are a bit too strong at times. The HJE355 has a very ergonomic shape and I think most people will find that it is very...” --JK1

Panasonic RP-HJE900

Panasonic RP-HJE900

“ Review is here: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/502289/panasonic-rp-hje900-zirconia-review ” --dfkt

Panasonic RP-HJE450-K

Panasonic RP-HJE450-K

“ The sound reminds me of the PX100. It is warm and detailed, with plenty of bass. It has more bass impact but less detail than the HJE355. The HJE355 also has better detail, better highs, and seems to isolate better. I bought the HJE450 before I bought the HJE355. Even though the HJE450 is good, I prefer the less expensive HJE355. ” --JK1

Panasonic RP-HJE295-K Deep Base Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

Panasonic RP-HJE295-K Deep Base Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

Panasonic's RP-HJE295 series features an ergo-fit design for ultimate comfort and a cord slider for tangle-free storage. Comfortable Fit The RP-HJE295 package includes 3 pairs of soft earpads (Small, Medium, and Large size) so that you can choose which size fits your ears best. These silicone inserts and ergo-fit design of the headphones allow for secure but comfortable wear,...

Fischer Audio Paradigm V2

Fischer Audio Paradigm V2

Specifications : - Frequency range : 10-20000 Hz - Sensitivity : 104 dB - Impedance : 16 Om - Input power : 60 mW - Length of a cable : 1.25 M - Color : black / silver. - Set : ear tips, pouch.

Fischer Audio Silver Bullets

Fischer Audio Silver Bullets

“First of all, my favourite genres are Progressive Roch/Metal and Classic, that's important to note for this review, because these IEMs are very specific. If you want a good all round package sound-wise and overall, look elswhere; the Fischer Audio Silver Bullets are uncompromisingly about the sound of drums and electric guitars! Their major weakness lies in their thin and flimsy cable. It's...” --AlfredKeppler