Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (White)

Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (White)

“ These were my first real earphones, and I bought them entirely because they'd been spreading like a plague on a forum I used. Upon first hearing them I was disappointed, but over time they grew on me, and until upgrading to the ER4, they were a firm favourite. Some of my friends couldn't get the fuss, nor understand why anybody would spend a hundred bucks on iPod earphones, but then again...” --BBBS

Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (Black)

Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (Black)

“ I loved these buds to bits, they were the perfect everyday headphone. Small and light and comfortable and barely protruded past the outside of your ears. I like the fact that no one can really see them easily.. Very handy and they were well suited for running. I miss mine, unfortunately they broke when someone stepped on the cord whilst I was walking.. So sad about that still.     ” --jcotteri

Etymotic MC3

Etymotic MC3

The Etymotic mc3 are a new line of colourful headphones that have a few features that make it rather unique. With a stylish look, the headphones feature a three button inline remote that's compatible with the iPhone and iPod Touch. The inline remote lets owners control playback, adjust volume and access phone functions. Along with producing great sound quality and comfort, the headphones...

Panasonic RP-HJE355-K High Fidelity Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

Panasonic RP-HJE355-K High Fidelity Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

“ I bought this and the JVC HA-FX40 at around the same price($20 each). I like this for the better behaved highs, overall slight warmth, and what seems like a slightly better build quality. I like the HA-FX40 for its slightly better detail, although its highs are a bit too strong at times. The HJE355 has a very ergonomic shape and I think most people will find that it is very...” --JK1

Panasonic RP-HJE900

Panasonic RP-HJE900

“ Review is here: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/502289/panasonic-rp-hje900-zirconia-review ” --dfkt

Etymotic Research HF2 Earphones / Headset (iPhone Compatible) - Ruby

Etymotic Research HF2 Earphones / Headset (iPhone Compatible) - Ruby

“ I love these earphones!  They are amazing.  For the price of $100, you can't be any more happier.  Some people may say these earphones don't have too much bass.  But personally, I like the amount of bass in these.  There is enough that will satisfy you.  Trust me.   One negative is the nozzle.  It is pretty thin.  It seems like it might just snap...” --ashinyforehead

Etymotic Research HF3

Etymotic Research HF3

“ When considering the wide range of IEMs out there I was fairly perplexed when it came to making a decision, it's the classic "headfiier's dilemma." Nobody wants to miss out. I've owned a number of headphones and the HF3s are your best bet for outstanding IEMs under $200, not to mention their customer service is unbelievably helpful (especially you Charlene!).    Bass/Fit: There...” --Racer24

Panasonic RP-HJE450-K

Panasonic RP-HJE450-K

“ The sound reminds me of the PX100. It is warm and detailed, with plenty of bass. It has more bass impact but less detail than the HJE355. The HJE355 also has better detail, better highs, and seems to isolate better. I bought the HJE450 before I bought the HJE355. Even though the HJE450 is good, I prefer the less expensive HJE355. ” --JK1

Panasonic RP-HJE295-K Deep Base Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

Panasonic RP-HJE295-K Deep Base Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

Panasonic's RP-HJE295 series features an ergo-fit design for ultimate comfort and a cord slider for tangle-free storage. Comfortable Fit The RP-HJE295 package includes 3 pairs of soft earpads (Small, Medium, and Large size) so that you can choose which size fits your ears best. These silicone inserts and ergo-fit design of the headphones allow for secure but comfortable wear,...