Panasonic RP-HJE900

Panasonic RP-HJE900

“ Review is here: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/502289/panasonic-rp-hje900-zirconia-review ” --dfkt

Denon AH-C360 Advanced In-Ear Headphones

Denon AH-C360 Advanced In-Ear Headphones

“ I've tried out several pairs of in-ear phones and never got used to the feel of them.  These are much more inviting straight away, as several earpads of different sizes are included.  I found my size and was off to the races.  The cable is a bit short, and I usually have to bring the included extension cable along with me on my commute.  This is not a problem, just an...” --phallumontis

Panasonic rp hje 130

Panasonic rp hje 130

There is an old saying that says everything is all about presentation, and these new RP-HJE 130 earbuds from Panasonic definitely follow that very well. As far as the earbuds themselves go, they are your standard pair of earbuds for listening to your favorite tunes and probably work very well. The real attraction here though is in the packaging. With these earbuds packaged up to look like a...

DENON AH-C560 Black | In-Ear Stereo Headphones (Japan Import)

DENON AH-C560 Black | In-Ear Stereo Headphones (Japan Import)

“I bought these last summer during a visit to Taiwan. I had hoped to buy a replacement Audio-Technica CKM500 (which broke) but they have been replaced with the CKR5 which are a bit of a let-down with its bloated bass and congested soundstage. After trying out various headphones, the salesperson suggested the AH-C560, a mid-range Denon IEM released in 2010. Although they have been considered...” --FYLegend

Panasonic RP-HJE355-K High Fidelity Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

Panasonic RP-HJE355-K High Fidelity Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

“ I bought this and the JVC HA-FX40 at around the same price($20 each). I like this for the better behaved highs, overall slight warmth, and what seems like a slightly better build quality. I like the HA-FX40 for its slightly better detail, although its highs are a bit too strong at times. The HJE355 has a very ergonomic shape and I think most people will find that it is very...” --JK1

Denon AH-C300 Urban RaverTM In-Ear Headphones, Black

Denon AH-C300 Urban RaverTM In-Ear Headphones, Black

“full and detailed review here:  http://www.head-fi.org/t/714564/denon-ah-c300-iem-review ” --xkonfuzed

Denon AH-C400

Denon AH-C400

Denon’s new $249 AH-C300 may be the biggest, bassiest in-ear monitor in headphone history. Each of the IEM’s seemingly bulky earpieces has one of Denon’s patented Double Air Compression Drivers. It’s an arrangement with dual 11mm drivers, both firing at each other into a chamber that vents directly to your ear. A miniature control wheel gives the same functionality as on...

Denon AH-C560R Premium Mobile Elite In-Ear Headphones with 3-Button Remote and Microphone (Black)

“OK so this headphone has been a trial for me. I bought with high hopes as I was looking for a AH-D7000 equivalent in in an IEM and in this case a $90 IEM, not a small order!   So the question is did it achieve my goal and is it a worthy $90 contender? To answer my first question I can say it's not my D7000 but it does a VERY good job of coming close and is worth trying for anyone looking...” --dweaver

Panasonic RP-HJE450-K

Panasonic RP-HJE450-K

“ The sound reminds me of the PX100. It is warm and detailed, with plenty of bass. It has more bass impact but less detail than the HJE355. The HJE355 also has better detail, better highs, and seems to isolate better. I bought the HJE450 before I bought the HJE355. Even though the HJE450 is good, I prefer the less expensive HJE355. ” --JK1

Denon AH-C700K Reference Audio In-Ear Headphones (Black)

Denon AH-C700K Reference Audio In-Ear Headphones (Black)

The ear-bud headphones for audio enthusiasts - from Denon. The AH-C700 offer a machined aluminum housing and plug designed to reproduce unprecedented sound dynamics. They also feature Denon's exclusive Acoustic Opimizer which adjusts sound pressure balance in front and behind diaphragm to deliver dynamic bass sounds. Denon's new earbud headphones are the ideal solution for consumers...