Accutone Pisces Digital In-Ear Headset - Retail Packaging - Black/Chrome

Accutone Pisces Digital In-Ear Headset - Retail Packaging - Black/Chrome

“Accutone Pisces Earphone Quick Review by mark2410   Thanks to Accutone for the sample.   Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/828002/accutone-pisces-earphone-review-by-mark2410   Brief:  Hipster cool.   Price US$80   Specifications: See the manual.    Accessories:  I think 5 pairs of tips, including some foam ones and...” --mark2410

Accutone Lyra

Accutone Lyra

“   Accutone is a company that specializes in hands-free communications solutions but they've taken their experience and expertise and used it to create a series of consumer earphones. From their website: "Accutone Audio is about music, and our love of music has pushed us to build products that remove the barriers between the musicians and their audience. Continuing our corporate...” --crabdog

Accutone Taurus

Accutone Taurus

“     Accutone is a company that specializes in hands-free communications solutions but they've taken their experience and expertise and used it to create a series of consumer earphones. From their website: "Accutone Audio is about music, and our love of music has pushed us to build products that remove the barriers between the musicians and their audience. Continuing our...” --crabdog

Panasonic RP-HJE900

Panasonic RP-HJE900

“ Review is here: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/502289/panasonic-rp-hje900-zirconia-review ” --dfkt

Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S

Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S

“  On my quest for the perfect sounding IEM for mobile use I came across these headphones that are rather underrepresented in the forum. The Panasonic RP-HDE10 are technically quite interesting as their 11,5mm MLF (multi-layered film) dynamic driver is actuated from both sides by a "HD Axial Dual Driver Unit" — a double set of coils and magnets. Enough proprietary tech to get me...” --Ralphee

Panasonic RP-HJE450-K

Panasonic RP-HJE450-K

“ The sound reminds me of the PX100. It is warm and detailed, with plenty of bass. It has more bass impact but less detail than the HJE355. The HJE355 also has better detail, better highs, and seems to isolate better. I bought the HJE450 before I bought the HJE355. Even though the HJE450 is good, I prefer the less expensive HJE355. ” --JK1

Panasonic RP-HJE355-K High Fidelity Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

Panasonic RP-HJE355-K High Fidelity Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

“ I bought this and the JVC HA-FX40 at around the same price($20 each). I like this for the better behaved highs, overall slight warmth, and what seems like a slightly better build quality. I like the HA-FX40 for its slightly better detail, although its highs are a bit too strong at times. The HJE355 has a very ergonomic shape and I think most people will find that it is very...” --JK1

Panasonic RP-HJE295-K Deep Base Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

Panasonic RP-HJE295-K Deep Base Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

Panasonic's RP-HJE295 series features an ergo-fit design for ultimate comfort and a cord slider for tangle-free storage. Comfortable Fit The RP-HJE295 package includes 3 pairs of soft earpads (Small, Medium, and Large size) so that you can choose which size fits your ears best. These silicone inserts and ergo-fit design of the headphones allow for secure but comfortable wear,...

Panasonic rp hje 130

Panasonic rp hje 130

There is an old saying that says everything is all about presentation, and these new RP-HJE 130 earbuds from Panasonic definitely follow that very well. As far as the earbuds themselves go, they are your standard pair of earbuds for listening to your favorite tunes and probably work very well. The real attraction here though is in the packaging. With these earbuds packaged up to look like a...