Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1

Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1

Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor

Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor

RD3 features a carbon-fiber diaphragm, unique UltraMag driver technology, and rigid metal housing. It delivers not only high fidelity, distortion-free sound, but also the music enjoyment loved by every music enthusiast.

Uninex He05 Earbud Stereo Earphone With 3.5Mm Plug

Uninex He05 Earbud Stereo Earphone With 3.5Mm Plug

Ideal for those on the go!Product InformationUninex Earbud Stereo Earphone with 3.5mm Plug lets you enjoy your music on your portable devices including iPod MP3 and DVD/CD players.  Featuring an in-ear design with added sound quality along with super base high performance drivers. Product FeaturesCompatible with most iPod MP3 Portable DVD/CD Players and other Portable Audio...

Rhapsodio RDB+ Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)

Rhapsodio RDB+ Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)