V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Jaded Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Jaded Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Platinum White Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Platinum White Earbuds

Otto Hi-Fi Isolating Earbuds - Silver (V35-1003S)

Otto Hi-Fi Isolating Earbuds - Silver (V35-1003S)

Otto Isolating Ear Buds, Silver Your ears get bored. They want to be entertained. Not by voices of people around you they want music served up crisp,clear and without distortion. The kind of stuff MP3 players were made for, if only their headphonescould deliver. No problem, one easy upgrade and youve got the sound your ears are raving along with the customized comfort theyve been longing...