JVC HA-FX800 Stereo In-Ear Headphones

JVC HA-FX800 Stereo In-Ear Headphones

Greater size of the wooden diaphragm within the ø10mm driver compared to the FX700 6~26000Hz frequency range 16Ω impedance 104dB / 1mW sensitivity 200mW maximum input power Longer 1.2m and of higher quality 4N OFC cable with gold-plated ø3.5mm mini-jack 9.6g (without cable)

JVC HA-FX101

JVC HA-FX101

“They sound nice and have lot of bass..   the wire is cheap but did not break for now but for intensive use im sure it will....       The treble is killing my ear seriously i may have got a bad one or something but  i listen loud and these get worse treble the louder you play them... sometime i want to throw them aways it hurt...     I try to run them...” --bonami2

JVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902

JVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902

“ This is great for the price. Its sound reminds me of Stax headphones or electrostatic speakers, both of which I don't own, but have heard on a few occasions.  It needs extensive(100+ hours?) breaking in to help tame the highs and bring out the bass. If you want a slightly warmer sound or are treble sensitive, then choose the Panasonic RP-HJE355 instead, although some may want...” --JK1

JVC HAFX34V Marshmallow Headphones

JVC HAFX34V Marshmallow Headphones

“ I purchased these headphones (ear buds) on my way into work yesterday after desiring something that works - and, hopefully a bit better than my Skull Candy Ink'd ear buds (which have one dead channel) and better than my Sennheiser in-ear ear buds that, for some reason, are no longer producing a nice level of bass - mainly a lot of higher frequency screeching.   After fighting...” --wje

Ortofon e-Q8 in-ear earphones

Ortofon e-Q8 in-ear earphones

“ Ortofon EQ8 review, with some comparison to the Ortofon EQ7 and EQ5   Ortofon have now released a follow up to the very successful EQ7 from 2009 and the EQ5 in 2010.       [IMG ALT=""]http://www.head-fi.org/content/type/61/id/1114662/width/350/height/700[/IMG]   EQ8   The Ortofon E-Q8, Are they any good and how do they compare to the EQ5 and and the...” --youngsm10

JVC HAFX32B Marshmallow Earbuds

JVC HAFX32B Marshmallow Earbuds

High Quality, Durable, MARSHMALLOW HEADPHNE,BLK

JVC HP FX500

JVC HP FX500

JVC has released its cool and stylish wooden earphones HP-FX500 which delivers excellent sound quality and appropriately absorbs excessive vibration thanks to the use of a wood dome diaphragm manufactured by thinning a birch material into a dome shape.

Ortofon e-Q7 Ear Canal Headphone

Ortofon e-Q7 Ear Canal Headphone

“ Prior to purchasing these, my primary concern is to have a proper alternative for my ESW9 which have  better isolation to be used for listening to my ballad tunes on the road. While I don't have any issues with louder tracks, with more subtle ones, my ESW9 aren't up to the task, and so my search began. Actually, I'm not really keen on the idea of using an IEM since they irritate my ears...” --lotusbloom

JVC HA-F130A Gummy Headphone - Mint Blue

JVC HA-F130A Gummy Headphone - Mint Blue

JVC's Gummy headphones let you enjoy your favorite music from your digital media player. The soft material covers the lightweight earbuds to ensure a comfortable and secure fit.

JVC Pink Gummy Headphones HA-F130-P

JVC Pink Gummy Headphones HA-F130-P

The new Gumy earphones sport a color-matching cord and are designed with a soft rubber body to be more comfortable and to fit more snugly. They include a shortened cord so they're more manageable when used with a portable digital audio player.