Ortofon e-Q5

Ortofon e-Q5

“   The Ortofon e-Q5 is an easy-to-drive low impedance single balanced armature driver designed by Ortofon themselves. It uses OFC cables and the shells are aluminium CNC-ed.   As with most Japanese products, presentation is important and the e-Q5 doesn't disappoint. It comes in a nice cylindrical can with a multitude of accessories - tip cleaner, flanges/tips of various sizes,...” --AnakChan

Ortofon e-Q8 in-ear earphones

Ortofon e-Q8 in-ear earphones

“ Ortofon e-Q8 Quick Review   Thanks to Musica Acoustics for the loaner.   Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/789802/ortofon-e-q8-review-by-mark2410   Brief:  The Danish/Japanese Premium Earphone.   Price US$320 currently.   Specifications:  Speaker type: Balanced Armature - Pure Silver Coil Drum, Frequency response:10~20,000Hz, Sensitivity:...” --mark2410

Ortofon e-Q7 Ear Canal Headphone

Ortofon e-Q7 Ear Canal Headphone

“ Prior to purchasing these, my primary concern is to have a proper alternative for my ESW9 which have  better isolation to be used for listening to my ballad tunes on the road. While I don't have any issues with louder tracks, with more subtle ones, my ESW9 aren't up to the task, and so my search began. Actually, I'm not really keen on the idea of using an IEM since they irritate my ears...” --lotusbloom

t-Jays Four for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S

t-Jays Four for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S

Boasting the award winning, ultra crisp and natural sound of the acclaimed t-JAYS series, the newest t-JAYS Four comes loaded with a wide range of great features making this one of the most versatile remote earphone products on the market. The durable Kevlar reinforced cable and the slim t-JAYS earphones are designed and engineered together in a unique way to become one of the most comfortable...

a-Jays One+ In-ear Headphones - White

a-Jays One+ In-ear Headphones - White

On a-JAYS One+ we've added a one-button remote with a built in mic so you can control talk and music on your mobile device. You get the same award winning sound as on a-JAYS One and our beloved tangle free cables. Out of the box you can control Play/Pause, Answer/Hang up and with the free of charge JAYS Headset Control App for Android you will be able to add functions such as volume...