Onkyo E700M In-ear headphones Black with microphone

Onkyo E700M In-ear headphones Black with microphone

“Let's be clear from the outset - I'm not overly qualified to provide an in depth review on in-ears. I own a pair of Sony EX650's based on Whathifi's review/award and that's about all I have as a comparison when it comes to in-ears. I have had a number of decent on and over ears and my current pair are some Sennheiser HD25's (which I love for the price). not had too many complaints with the...” --mattjay84

Westone UM Pro 30

Westone UM Pro 30

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Westone UM2 stage monitors

Westone UM2 stage monitors

“ Disclaimer I bought these about 3 years ago, used them a lot and got to "know" them well. The (sort of a) good thing is: They still perform as good as they did when I first tried them on. But that was not too good. Back then I felt disenchanted: they somehow sounded unimpressive, which left me confused. I mean, I based my decision to buy the most expensive earphones I had ever owned solely...” --Checkbox G

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

Onkyo IE-FC300 In-Ear Headphones

Onkyo IE-FC300 In-Ear Headphones

“Design: The body of these buds are really large, especially the driver portion which I feel is fairly thick. They are comfortable if the large drivers do fit on the outer portion of your ear but people with small ears will probably experience some discomfort. The detachable cables are a dual pronged sword. Its nice that you can switch out the cables if you want to, but as I have experienced...” --theinvertedsky

Westone 4 True-Fit Earphones

Westone 4 True-Fit Earphones

“ I cannot express how happy I am with my Westone 4 earphones. No need for a long review but I will just say I have tried many IEMs in the over $200 bracket and this knocks nearly all of them out of the park. Completely neutral, open sounding earphones that have one of the flattest response characteristics I have ever come across. Very comfortable and give excellent isolation to boot. I think...” --Krisman

Westone UM3x

Westone UM3x

“To keep it short..try him with a cowon d2., another neutral sounding source..u will be surprised how it sounds” --hifimanrookie

Westone UM 56

Westone UM 56

Westone Elite Series ES60

Westone Elite Series ES60

“ Before I start my write-up, I would like to Thank Westone for providing me with a review sample of their flagship ES60 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion.   Product page: http://www.westoneaudio.com/index.php/products/custom-series/es60-in-ear-monitor.html   As I bonus, I will also cover in my review Westone new Ultra-thin balanced cable (THIS), and TRU hearing protection...” --twister6