Onkyo E700M In-ear headphones Black with microphone

Onkyo E700M In-ear headphones Black with microphone

“Let's be clear from the outset - I'm not overly qualified to provide an in depth review on in-ears. I own a pair of Sony EX650's based on Whathifi's review/award and that's about all I have as a comparison when it comes to in-ears. I have had a number of decent on and over ears and my current pair are some Sennheiser HD25's (which I love for the price). not had too many complaints with the...” --mattjay84

Onkyo IE-CTI300(S) In-Ear Headphones

Onkyo IE-CTI300(S) In-Ear Headphones

Discover the award-winning sound of Onkyo in-ear headphones with the added convenience of an inline cable controller for Apple devices. Now you can skip tracks, make volume adjustments, and accept or reject calls at the touch of a button on the cable. As a premium hi-fi product, the detachable cable features an oxygen-free 6N copper core sealed in transparent elastomer to reduce tangles and...

Onkyo IE-FC300 In-Ear Headphones

Onkyo IE-FC300 In-Ear Headphones

“Design: The body of these buds are really large, especially the driver portion which I feel is fairly thick. They are comfortable if the large drivers do fit on the outer portion of your ear but people with small ears will probably experience some discomfort. The detachable cables are a dual pronged sword. Its nice that you can switch out the cables if you want to, but as I have experienced...” --theinvertedsky

Wan Xuan i9pro Custom IEM

Wan Xuan i9pro Custom IEM

First custom earphone in the world with a single 14mm dynamic driver couples with advanced frequency suppression technology (FST). Frequency Response: 10-20000 Hz Impedance:16ohms(including cable) Sensitivity (at 1kHz):116dB spl (1mW) Important: Due to the size of the driver, people with small ears may not be able to fit. We would need your ear impressions to check for sizes...