Onkyo E700M In-ear headphones Black with microphone

Onkyo E700M In-ear headphones Black with microphone

“Let's be clear from the outset - I'm not overly qualified to provide an in depth review on in-ears. I own a pair of Sony EX650's based on Whathifi's review/award and that's about all I have as a comparison when it comes to in-ears. I have had a number of decent on and over ears and my current pair are some Sennheiser HD25's (which I love for the price). not had too many complaints with the...” --mattjay84

Minerva Mi-Performer Pro Silicone Custom IEM

Minerva Mi-Performer Pro Silicone Custom IEM

“Specification Price: £385 Medical grade Silicone Full shell (can request different) Dual driver balanced armature 1.4m non removable cable. Kevlar reinforced clear cable. Ear impressions and Otoscopy included – Hidden hearing audiologists  Colour/etching options (£10 extra each)     I’ve had this IEM for a year now. I think it’s time to share my thoughts, starting from...” --CantScareMe

Onkyo IE-FC300 In-Ear Headphones

Onkyo IE-FC300 In-Ear Headphones

“Design: The body of these buds are really large, especially the driver portion which I feel is fairly thick. They are comfortable if the large drivers do fit on the outer portion of your ear but people with small ears will probably experience some discomfort. The detachable cables are a dual pronged sword. Its nice that you can switch out the cables if you want to, but as I have experienced...” --theinvertedsky

Onkyo IE-CTI300(S) In-Ear Headphones

Onkyo IE-CTI300(S) In-Ear Headphones

Discover the award-winning sound of Onkyo in-ear headphones with the added convenience of an inline cable controller for Apple devices. Now you can skip tracks, make volume adjustments, and accept or reject calls at the touch of a button on the cable. As a premium hi-fi product, the detachable cable features an oxygen-free 6N copper core sealed in transparent elastomer to reduce tangles and...

Minerva Custom IEM

Minerva Custom IEM

Custom IEM and hearing aid manufacturers

Minvera Mi-1

Minvera Mi-1

Hear the music you love like never before. The Mi-1 custom headphone makes your tracks sound better than ever and blocks out annoying noise from the world around you. You'll hear music clearly and they are so comfortable you’ll forget you’re wearing them. Handcrafted to exactly match your ear canal, this custom headphone will change the way you listen to music. Mi-1 is just ...