Onkyo E700M In-ear headphones Black with microphone

Onkyo E700M In-ear headphones Black with microphone

“Let's be clear from the outset - I'm not overly qualified to provide an in depth review on in-ears. I own a pair of Sony EX650's based on Whathifi's review/award and that's about all I have as a comparison when it comes to in-ears. I have had a number of decent on and over ears and my current pair are some Sennheiser HD25's (which I love for the price). not had too many complaints with the...” --mattjay84

JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750

JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750

“I`ve had these for about 2 months now so I think I have a pretty good idea of what they are all about.  Before I started using them, I let them burn in for about 100 hours.  Previously, I owned a pair of Sennheiser Momentum IEMs and a pair of Shure 215s.  These are far better than either of those two.  These really make my commute more bearable.    These are...” --FiveYears

JVC HAFX1X Headphone Xtreme-Xplosivs

JVC HAFX1X Headphone Xtreme-Xplosivs

“the wire is average and nothing to boast about ( huge failure point) the headphones sound decent and have very deep bass. the fit and comfort with stock plugs suck horribly  ” --Emmett62

JVC HA-FR201

JVC HA-FR201

“Purchased from futureshop 3 years ago, (futureshop doesn't even exist anymore), they literally outlasted the store. I bought these for 15$ , and at the time i was really into bass. I thoroughly enjoyed the bass on these for comparison i'd say they have the sound signature / quality of Dre-Beats but at 15$. Used em for the first two years of university, until water damaged the mic. Even then...” --stereosun

Onkyo IE-CTI300(S) In-Ear Headphones

Onkyo IE-CTI300(S) In-Ear Headphones

Discover the award-winning sound of Onkyo in-ear headphones with the added convenience of an inline cable controller for Apple devices. Now you can skip tracks, make volume adjustments, and accept or reject calls at the touch of a button on the cable. As a premium hi-fi product, the detachable cable features an oxygen-free 6N copper core sealed in transparent elastomer to reduce tangles and...

JVC HA-FX101

JVC HA-FX101

“The bass is very good for the price and the driver size. The sound however, could be improved further by equalization. The highs are suprisingly good but these headphones are lacking a bit of the mids. These headphones are very lightweight and comfortable, allowing up to long hours of use. However, I can still remember the time I took these headphones out of the box, they sounded awful....” --ryanwee9889

JVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902

JVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902

“ This is great for the price. Its sound reminds me of Stax headphones or electrostatic speakers, both of which I don't own, but have heard on a few occasions.  It needs extensive(100+ hours?) breaking in to help tame the highs and bring out the bass. If you want a slightly warmer sound or are treble sensitive, then choose the Panasonic RP-HJE355 instead, although some may want...” --JK1

JVC HA-FXD60

JVC HA-FXD60

“If you want it, just buy it. It worth every penny! ” --MikeZhong

JVC HA-FXD80

JVC HA-FXD80

“ Background I'm not sure where to start with these. My last pair of IEM's were the Vsonic GR06's and they were some fantastic $60 IEM's but unfortunately one of the driver housings cracked in half due to my brother leaving them dangling from a car door when he went on a trip and despite my best efforts to weld the plastic back together; it didn't stay together without falling apart. I...” --bfchang

JVC HA-FXD70

JVC HA-FXD70

Fixed directly to the driver unit to the tip of the enclosure to improve the acoustic characteristics. JVC HA-FXD70-B