Onkyo E700M In-ear headphones Black with microphone

Onkyo E700M In-ear headphones Black with microphone

“Let's be clear from the outset - I'm not overly qualified to provide an in depth review on in-ears. I own a pair of Sony EX650's based on Whathifi's review/award and that's about all I have as a comparison when it comes to in-ears. I have had a number of decent on and over ears and my current pair are some Sennheiser HD25's (which I love for the price). not had too many complaints with the...” --mattjay84

Aurisonics Forte In-ear Headphones (Garnet Red)

Aurisonics Forte In-ear Headphones (Garnet Red)

“Aurisonics Forte – initial impressions I picked up the Aurisonics Fortes recently on eBay to try out the Bravo series “sound” – I currently own the ASG 2.5, and have previously owned and sold or traded the Rockets, Eva and ASG 1Plus (which were my first foray into proper mid-tier IEMs). I find their IEMS generally sit quite well with my musical preferences due to their tuning for their main...” --Jackpot77

Aurisonics EVA Low-Profile In-Ear Headphones (Polished Blue)

Aurisonics EVA Low-Profile In-Ear Headphones (Polished Blue)

“ Aurisonics Eva (Bravo series) – initial impressions Picked a pair of these up in the recent Hifiheadphones sale of “old” Aurisonics stock to try out some more of the famous Aurisonics midrange after enjoying the ASG series IEMs I have heard. I picked these up at the same time as the Aurisonics Rockets, and have been splitting my time over the last few weeks equally between them. Any...” --Jackpot77

Aurisonics Harmony

Aurisonics Harmony

“Intro:   The Aurisonics Harmony is the top of the line earphone of the Aurisonics Bravo line, with models focused on bringing great sound at great value. The Harmony features 2 BAs and a single dynamic configuration, and is said to be their most balanced model.   This item is bought by myself with no relation to Aurisonics. I paid AUD$800 and they retail for MSRP USD$499.  ...” --Antihippy

Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphones

“The Aurisonics Rockets was purchased by me from Hifiheadphones UK in their big clearance of Aurisonics items after it was official the Fender has now acquired Aurisonics. At the time of this review they were available from Amazon at $249:http://www.amazon.com/Aurisonics-Precision-Micro-Dynamic-Isolating-Headphones/dp/B00NP9ZML0 I’m not in any way affiliated with Aurisonics.   About...” --peter123

Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Red

Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Red

Aurisonics ASG-2

Aurisonics ASG-2

Onkyo IE-FC300 In-Ear Headphones

Onkyo IE-FC300 In-Ear Headphones

“Design: The body of these buds are really large, especially the driver portion which I feel is fairly thick. They are comfortable if the large drivers do fit on the outer portion of your ear but people with small ears will probably experience some discomfort. The detachable cables are a dual pronged sword. Its nice that you can switch out the cables if you want to, but as I have experienced...” --theinvertedsky

Onkyo IE-CTI300(S) In-Ear Headphones

Onkyo IE-CTI300(S) In-Ear Headphones

Discover the award-winning sound of Onkyo in-ear headphones with the added convenience of an inline cable controller for Apple devices. Now you can skip tracks, make volume adjustments, and accept or reject calls at the touch of a button on the cable. As a premium hi-fi product, the detachable cable features an oxygen-free 6N copper core sealed in transparent elastomer to reduce tangles and...

Aurisonics AS-1b

Aurisonics AS-1b

“ Synopsis: The Aurisonics AS-1b is a very nice custom-fit monitor with a sound tuned for the needs of professional musicians performing on stage. It gives the listener a mid-centric sound that emphasizes the vocal range so a singer stands out in the mix. The large 15mm dynamic driver has an excellent, rich bass and on top there is a non-fatiguing, flat treble. The AS-1b offers musicians and...” --Kunlun