Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

Jerry Harvey has been designing the worlds finest custom earphones for almost two decades and this newest innovation is no exception. Jerry Harvey Audio is proud to announce our most alluring custom offering yet, from the all new Sirens Series, Roxanne. Equipped with soundrIVe technology, our newest proprietary mini quad drivers, Roxanne lures you in with the widest frequency range you’...

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

“Here's my video review of the universal Roxanne, kindly loaned to me by Jerry Harvey.     Notes: The tips I was using were given to me and are called SpinFit. I don't know of anyone selling them at present, but Jerry Harvey has said he is going to look into making them available. ” --Currawong

Ocharaku Flat-4 KAEDE

Ocharaku Flat-4 KAEDE

The Ocharaku Flat4-Kaede The name Flat4 is derived from the description "Full-range 2-Element 4-Way Effect." According to the company website this 4-way effect is as follows: 1st effect Placement of opposed elements reduces mechanical vibration due to anti-resonance. 2nd effect Twin element parallel drive improves sound pressure sensitivity of low to middle frequency sound. 3rd...

Ocharaku Flat-4

Ocharaku Flat-4

“ Short impression is here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/642191/ocharaku-flat-4-sui-the-sound-of-tea Bonus impressions TBC. ” --autumnholy