Ocharaku Flat-4 KAEDE

Ocharaku Flat-4 KAEDE

The Ocharaku Flat4-Kaede The name Flat4 is derived from the description "Full-range 2-Element 4-Way Effect." According to the company website this 4-way effect is as follows: 1st effect Placement of opposed elements reduces mechanical vibration due to anti-resonance. 2nd effect Twin element parallel drive improves sound pressure sensitivity of low to middle frequency sound. 3rd...

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

Ocharaku Flat-4

Ocharaku Flat-4

“ Short impression is here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/642191/ocharaku-flat-4-sui-the-sound-of-tea Bonus impressions TBC. ” --autumnholy

DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer

“Before I start my review, I wold like to Thank Penon Audio for providing me with a review loaner of DITA Audio The Answer headphones in exchange for my honest opinion.   I tested and reviewed a lot of different headphones, everything from a budget $15 to a premium $1500. Regardless of the price, every review raises a Question if my journey in search of that ONE special headphone...” --twister6