DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

NVX EX10S

NVX EX10S

In-ear design Wired Lightweight (Isolating) Stereo Headphones Large 11mm High Fidelity Professional In Ear Monitors Silver Wire speaker driver produces amazingly clear sound Coated cable for Tangle-Free operation With Memory Wire designed with a snug fit for active people With 15 pairs of eartips including Comfort MaxTM Tip PivoTipTM Sound Ports 3.5 mm 24K Gold-plated, corrosion-resistant...