Nuforce Primo 8

Nuforce Primo 8

“REVIEW - NUFORCE PRIMO 8 - AN AUDIOPHILE PHASE COHERENT QUAD BALANCED ARMATURE DRIVER IEM   BACKGROUND:   My first venture into the world of IEM was with the Shure E2c in 2007, when I wanted some isolation for private listening at home in bed. Prior to wanting the extra isolation I used some Bose noise-canceling headphones, because they helped remove the noise of my window...” --HeadphoneAddict

Nuforce NE-700M Audiophile-Grade Earphone with microphone (smoky bronze color)

Nuforce NE-700M Audiophile-Grade Earphone with microphone (smoky bronze color)

“   First, I’d like to thank the folks at NuForce for providing a sample of the revised NE-700M earphones for review.   NuForce is a company I first came into contact with when I reviewed pre-production samples of their upcoming NE-700X, a replacement for their popular and outgoing NE-7M earphones. I thought the NE-700X was a pretty good deal for the asking price and now, a...” --TheGame21x

XePort 7010-9 Ceramic HiFi noise isolating earphones (with a FREE carrying case) - SUPER SALE NOW, LIMITED TIME OFFER!

Xeport makes earphones for our customers who demand state of art devices capable of delivering the true music as the artists originally intended. We consider the earphones as part of the whole music listening experience and therefore, we design and make them as a true piece of music instrument. Xeport7010-9 is designed with the widest and smoothest frequency response for the best reproduction...

XePort 5010-8 SuperBass HiFi noise isolating earphones (with a FREE carrying case) - SUPER SALE NOW, LIMITED TIME OFFER!

Xeport makes earphones for our customers who demand state of art devices capable of delivering the true music as the artists originally intended. We consider the earphones as part of the whole music listening experience and therefore, we design and make them as a true piece of music instrument. XePort 5010-8 provides strong bass response to enhance output power. You can choose the preferred...

XePort 3010-2 Metallic HiFi earphones - SUPER SALE NOW, LIMITED TIME OFFER!

XePort 3010-2 Metallic HiFi earphones - SUPER SALE NOW, LIMITED TIME OFFER!

Super sale, grand opening special offer, limited time only on a HI-Fi noise cancellation earphones. Don't miss your opportunity of having a high quality earphones with a extremely low price. Xeport makes earphones for our customers who demand state of art devices capable of delivering the true music as the artists originally intended. We consider the earphones as part of the whole music...