Nuforce Primo 8

Nuforce Primo 8

“ Nuforce primo 8 http://primo8.nuforce.com/    I remember reading a while back about these from HeadphoneAddict's thread and was intrigued right away. I messaged a few friends about these as thought it would be nice to try these out and so I managed to wrangle a pair from Nuforce to write this review and I am so happy I did..I would like to fist publicly...” --Dsnuts

Philips SHS8105A/28 Ear-Hook Headset for Android (Black)

Philips SHS8105A/28 Ear-Hook Headset for Android (Black)

The Earhook headset for Android comes with 8.6mm speaker drivers for suberb sound and supreme comfort. These rotatable earhooks adjust to your ears for a soft but highly secure fit. The choice of three ear cap sizes ensures a perfect seal to enhance the premium quality sound.

Nuforce NE-700M Audiophile-Grade Earphone with microphone (smoky bronze color)

Nuforce NE-700M Audiophile-Grade Earphone with microphone (smoky bronze color)

“ Nuforce NE-700M Review             Introduction: NuForce has always been one of THE companies in headphone audio that you look for for amps and other such accessories. But their decision to dip into the IEM market has been met by many with curiosity. Can they perform? And at what price? Are the most common questions people ask when a company takes a...” --bowei006