Meze Deco 11

Meze Deco 11

Furthering our pursuit for pure expression through design we are proudly introducing the Meze 11 Deco earphones as a stylish yet practical device. It's more than an electronic gadget. It's your next favorite accessory. Elegant handcrafted beech wood enclosure reproducing crisp but warm, natural sound and a microphone on the flexible, non-tangle cord make this not only a performant...

Nuforce NE-700M Audiophile-Grade Earphone with microphone (smoky bronze color)

Nuforce NE-700M Audiophile-Grade Earphone with microphone (smoky bronze color)

“ Nuforce NE-700M Review             Introduction: NuForce has always been one of THE companies in headphone audio that you look for for amps and other such accessories. But their decision to dip into the IEM market has been met by many with curiosity. Can they perform? And at what price? Are the most common questions people ask when a company takes a...” --bowei006

Nuforce Primo 8

Nuforce Primo 8

“ Nuforce primo 8 http://primo8.nuforce.com/    I remember reading a while back about these from HeadphoneAddict's thread and was intrigued right away. I messaged a few friends about these as thought it would be nice to try these out and so I managed to wrangle a pair from Nuforce to write this review and I am so happy I did..I would like to fist publicly...” --Dsnuts