Logitech UE 900

Logitech UE 900

“This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s   The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened up my eyes and ears to higher quality multi-driver in-ear headphones. Though I have tested a lot of other headphones afterwards, in different dynamic/BA driver configurations, I still like to...” --twister6

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

“I decided to purchase the new model UE 900s instead of the UE 900 because of some build quality changed and added accessories. Here is a review of what I received.     Packaging - The packaging is very nice and they fit a lot into the fairly small box. Everything is quite elegant looking   Accessories - There are tons of accessories. There are many sizes of silicon and foam...” --Got the Shakes

Logitech Ultimate Ears 350vi Noise-Isolating Headset (Silver)

Logitech Ultimate Ears 350vi Noise-Isolating Headset (Silver)

Ultimate Ears 350Vi - Headset - Binaural - Wired - Ear-Bud - 20 - 20000

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600vi Noise-Isolating Headset - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600vi Noise-Isolating Headset - Dark Silver

Nuforce NE-700M Audiophile-Grade Earphone with microphone (smoky bronze color)

Nuforce NE-700M Audiophile-Grade Earphone with microphone (smoky bronze color)

“ Nuforce NE-700M Review             Introduction: NuForce has always been one of THE companies in headphone audio that you look for for amps and other such accessories. But their decision to dip into the IEM market has been met by many with curiosity. Can they perform? And at what price? Are the most common questions people ask when a company takes a...” --bowei006

Nuforce Primo 8

Nuforce Primo 8

“ Nuforce primo 8 http://primo8.nuforce.com/    I remember reading a while back about these from HeadphoneAddict's thread and was intrigued right away. I messaged a few friends about these as thought it would be nice to try these out and so I managed to wrangle a pair from Nuforce to write this review and I am so happy I did..I would like to fist publicly...” --Dsnuts