Harman Kardon 710 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

Harman Kardon 710 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

The Harman Kardon EP 710 in ear earphone provides excellent sound and is desgined to block out ambient sounds.

Harman Kardon 720 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)

Harman Kardon 720 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)

The Harman Kardon EP 720 earphones gives you excellent sound and blocks out outside sounds.

Harman Kardon 720 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

Harman Kardon 720 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

Harman Kardon 730 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

Harman Kardon 730 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

The Harman kardon EP 730 earphone gives you excellent sound, blocks ambient sounds, and has an inline volume control and bass boast.

Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones

Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones

“I should have write this review an year back, but somehow could not. Anyways better late than never.   This was my first purchase of HK earbuds. Though I own several earbuds now.   Pros: Build quality, decent sound   Concerns:  Oh man, I could never keep it in ear for more than 20 minutes. They keep popping out of the ear for every 10 to 20 minutes. Pissed enough I...” --gprs007

Nuforce NE-700M Audiophile-Grade Earphone with microphone (smoky bronze color)

Nuforce NE-700M Audiophile-Grade Earphone with microphone (smoky bronze color)

“ Nuforce NE-700M Review             Introduction: NuForce has always been one of THE companies in headphone audio that you look for for amps and other such accessories. But their decision to dip into the IEM market has been met by many with curiosity. Can they perform? And at what price? Are the most common questions people ask when a company takes a...” --bowei006

Nuforce Primo 8

Nuforce Primo 8

“ Nuforce primo 8 http://primo8.nuforce.com/    I remember reading a while back about these from HeadphoneAddict's thread and was intrigued right away. I messaged a few friends about these as thought it would be nice to try these out and so I managed to wrangle a pair from Nuforce to write this review and I am so happy I did..I would like to fist publicly...” --Dsnuts