Nuforce NE-700M Audiophile-Grade Earphone with microphone (smoky bronze color)

Nuforce NE-700M Audiophile-Grade Earphone with microphone (smoky bronze color)

“ Nuforce NE-700M Review             Introduction: NuForce has always been one of THE companies in headphone audio that you look for for amps and other such accessories. But their decision to dip into the IEM market has been met by many with curiosity. Can they perform? And at what price? Are the most common questions people ask when a company takes a...” --bowei006

CARDAS - EM5813 EAR SPEAKER IN-EAR HEADPHONES

CARDAS - EM5813 EAR SPEAKER IN-EAR HEADPHONES

Cardas Ear Speaker EM5813 In-Ear Headphones Based on the Cardas "Golden Ratio" - The Most Significant Advance in In-Ear Headphones We Have Ever Heard After 4 years of research and development encompassing every part of the human hearing system and how it relates to Ear Speaker performance, George Cardas has left no stone unturned to develop an Ear Speaker that delivers transfixing...

Nuforce Primo 8

Nuforce Primo 8

“ Nuforce primo 8 http://primo8.nuforce.com/    I remember reading a while back about these from HeadphoneAddict's thread and was intrigued right away. I messaged a few friends about these as thought it would be nice to try these out and so I managed to wrangle a pair from Nuforce to write this review and I am so happy I did..I would like to fist publicly...” --Dsnuts