Audio Technica ATH-CK100PRO | Triple Balanced Armature Inner Headphone (Japan Import)

“The following is taken out of its context from my review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/687962/asg-2-ck100pro-and-ue900-reviews-the-dysfunctional-family I just thought that the CK100Pro deserved a review here. I don't own it but have auditioned it extensively over about 8 days. Though I just might buy it later...   CK100Pro: The Sheldon Cooper of iems Contrary to the warm...” --MoonYeol

Audio Technica ATH-CK303M Earbuds - Silver

Audio Technica ATH-CK303M Earbuds - Silver

If you want earbuds that will give you crystal clear audio at a great low price, the Audio Technica ATH-CK303M Earbuds is your choice. With a 20-20,000 Hz frequency response, gold plated connector, and a comfortable fit that provides maximum sound isolation, the ATH-CK303M Earbuds are an incredible value.

Audio Technica ATH-CKM33 Earbuds - Black

Audio Technica ATH-CKM33 Earbuds - Black

The Audio Technica ATH-CKM33 Earbuds give music lovers an amazing listening experience. With an incredible 5-24,000 Hz frequency response and 10.7 mm drivers, the ATH-CKM33 pump out crystal clear audio normally only found in very expensive earbuds.

Nuforce NE-700M Audiophile-Grade Earphone with microphone (smoky bronze color)

Nuforce NE-700M Audiophile-Grade Earphone with microphone (smoky bronze color)

“ Nuforce NE-700M Review             Introduction: NuForce has always been one of THE companies in headphone audio that you look for for amps and other such accessories. But their decision to dip into the IEM market has been met by many with curiosity. Can they perform? And at what price? Are the most common questions people ask when a company takes a...” --bowei006

Nuforce Primo 8

Nuforce Primo 8

“ Nuforce primo 8 http://primo8.nuforce.com/    I remember reading a while back about these from HeadphoneAddict's thread and was intrigued right away. I messaged a few friends about these as thought it would be nice to try these out and so I managed to wrangle a pair from Nuforce to write this review and I am so happy I did..I would like to fist publicly...” --Dsnuts