Final Audio Design FI-BA-SB

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SB

Type: Balance Amateur Sensitivity: 112dB Resistance:16 ohm Length of Soft Cord:1.4m Weight: 23g

NuForce NE600X Black In-ear Headphones

NuForce NE600X Black In-ear Headphones

NuForce NE770X Carbon In-ear Headphones

NuForce NE770X Carbon In-ear Headphones

Final Audio Design Piano Forte X-CC

Final Audio Design Piano Forte X-CC

Experience the distinctive and vivid sound quality of horn loudspeakers with the Piano Forte X-VIII Series Piano Forte Series delivers a truly immersive sound experience akin to sitting in a finely-tuned concert hall. Every component has been designed with precision in a meticulous effort to integrate the core design of our Opus Speaker Series into a premium earphone. A distinct feature of the...

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS

NuForce - NE-6 - Earphones

NuForce - NE-6 - Earphones

“ I initially bought these as a temporary replacement for my AKG K26Ps that crapped out on me after being left in a car for two weeks, and because I knew I'd want earbuds for music on the go. Given that I bought these for around $30, I was astounded at the audio quality these earbuds produced. The NE-6 has far more bass than any other earbud I've come across so far, and while there isn't a...” --OmegaSwitch

Final Audio Design Heaven S

Final Audio Design Heaven S

Taking balance armature design earphones to another level of perfomance. Balance armature earphone design usually comes down to a choice no audio lover should have to make : whether to sacrifice deep bass for increased sound quality throughout the listening range. The reason is multiple driver earphones often sound uneven and lack sonic clarity, while single armature driver earphones...

Final Audio Design Heaven IV

Final Audio Design Heaven IV

“Final Audio Heaven IV Quick Review   Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the loan.   Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/742825/final-audio-heaven-iv-review-by-mark2410   Brief:  Final Audio and a case to die for.   Price:  £139 or about US$218 though they seem a bit rare in the US.   Specification:  Driver Type: Custom made...” --mark2410