AKG Q350 In Ear Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Line

AKG Q350 In Ear Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Line

“these are ok, i just bought them. They have the same dynamic musical presence as their on-ear, the Q-460. Construction is all plastic, but the cable seems flimsy. same as the Q-460s. I guess these are the compromises concerning the lower lines of the q-series.    ” --hanglee65

AKG K374 High-Performance In-Ear Headphones

AKG K374 High-Performance In-Ear Headphones

AKG K374 high-performance in-ear headphones deliver the kind of studio-level sound that makes you want keep them in long enough to hear your entire music library. And you actually can, thanks to a new design optimized for longwearing comfort. AKG K374 in-ear headphones come with soft, malleable silicone sleeves in three different sizes. They fit perfectly in ears of every size so that nothing...

NuForce NE 8

NuForce NE 8

Uncompromising, hi-fidelity earphones deliver unparalleled accuracy, exceptional clarity, full-bodied bass, and a rich, enveloping sound. The in-ear, isolating ear-tips block out 90% of external sounds. A comfortable, ergonomic design, along with cable options, minimizes outside sounds.

NuForce NE600X Black In-ear Headphones

NuForce NE600X Black In-ear Headphones

AKG K375 In-Ear Headphone Black

AKG K375 In-Ear Headphone Black

The sound from your phone or player is only as good as your earphone. AHG K375 gives you studio-quality sound, all-day comfort and calling-taking capability. AKG K375 in-ear headphones keep you listening to your favorite music all day with a combination of high-performance sound and incredible comfort. For audio perfection, you get the kind of studio-quality sound that has made AKG products the...

NuForce NE770X Carbon In-ear Headphones

NuForce NE770X Carbon In-ear Headphones

AKG K3003

AKG K3003

“ These shiny, luxurious little in-ear monitors that come in a very exclusive box sure feel very expensive in terms of look and feel. They shells attach behind your earlobes and rest comfortably there. This is the most comfortable in-ear headphone I've worn.    They can be driven from an iPhone as well as an amp, sound will not be any different.    The sound of these...” --Lan647

NuForce NE-700X

NuForce NE-700X

“   My full review/comparison of the NE-600X vs 700X vs 770X... http://www.head-fi.org/t/623137/review-comparison-nuforce-iems-ne-600x-ne-700x-ne-770x   Quick summary: - U shaped sound - tiny fit - decent sound, but really the 770X is the better choice at half the price ” --Armaegis

NuForce - NE-6 - Earphones

NuForce - NE-6 - Earphones

“ I initially bought these as a temporary replacement for my AKG K26Ps that crapped out on me after being left in a car for two weeks, and because I knew I'd want earbuds for music on the go. Given that I bought these for around $30, I was astounded at the audio quality these earbuds produced. The NE-6 has far more bass than any other earbud I've come across so far, and while there isn't a...” --OmegaSwitch

AKG X323XS

AKG X323XS

“After starting to review a few IEM's in the past week I decided to slip these babies back into my ears as a reference point for the other IEM's. After doing so for a few minutes I realized these really needed a proper review as they definitely keep up with a lot of gear that is more expensive.   As can be seen by the picture these are very tiny being the smallest IEM I have owned to...” --dweaver