Nox-Audio Scout HSM001A0 Headset (Black)

Nox-Audio Scout HSM001A0 Headset (Black)

“ Now, I recall reading CNET's review on the much overpraised "Nox Audio Scout's" this is what originally made me want to get a pair of these in ears and I have to say, they do have an interesting design. The flanges or rubber pieces on the side of the headphones may look nice or helpful but be warned! they are nothing more than a useless nuisance that gets in the way whenever you try to...” --OmarSy

Sunrise Audio Xcited