Monster Turbine In-Ear Headphones

Monster Turbine In-Ear Headphones

“ After a burn-in period over night, I have to say that these are the best IEMs I've ever listened to.  Now, to be honest, you may need to take that with a grain of salt considering I'm only coming from a pair of JVC Marshmallows, and these Turbines will be my first foray into high-end IEMs.  Be that as it may, I believe the Turbines are the IEMs to beat at their price point. ...” --XxMerlinxX

Monster® DNA In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™ for Apple - Black

Monster® DNA In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™ for Apple - Black

“The Monster DNA in ear earphones are part of Monster Cable's effort to further distance themselves from the failed Beats By Dre experiment that supposedly took the headphone market by storm some time ago. Have they succeeded in their goal, or have they took a huge step back? Let's find out:   So, a lot of people know that monster cable is an electronic giant, mostly known for their...” --zach8278

Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones

Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones

“First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback on this review.     For a long time I was happy with cheap headphones, apple, JVC, skullcandy, etc. Well after a while I wanted some more serious  headphones  for some heavier...” --Bassbanger101

NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster®

NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster®

“Accessories: three pairs of silicone eartips, Ncredible sticker, shirt clip. From Monster, I expect more. No carrying case? Really? Build Quality/Design: Pretty decent on both points. L-shaped jack is low-profile and decently relieved as well. Housings have no strain relief but are durable otherwise. The plastics used feel very sturdy. Remote is a little flimsy, especially the button. The only...” --gopats1479

Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones

Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones

“ This is another heavy bass set from Beats. However, because this set was NOT designed to have a tight, secure seal like your typical IEM'S, I lost some of that bass....which in this case = good.   If you think of these as earbuds, then it's not too shabby. And for earbuds, these will not fall off your ears, no matter what you're doing.  ” --601red

Nocs NS400-001 NS400 Earphones with Remote and Mic (Titanium - Black)

Nocs NS400-001 NS400 Earphones with Remote and Mic (Titanium - Black)

“ Introduction   It has past two years but I feel like it was today - the day I ordered my Swedish audio gear Nocs NS400 Titanium for US$99.00.  The package arrived and I didn't hesitate on opening it and taking the product from the original box. Wow.   The Package   NS400 Titanium comes inside a brown colored and discreet rectangular box, not that impressive...” --cpaixao

Monster iSport Strive Athletic Earphone

Monster iSport Strive Athletic Earphone

“Intro rant If you are like me then you are probably looking for earbuds that stay in your ear and don't fall out. You want something durable with good sound quality. I was very skeptical of buying these earbuds after contacting the company about their specifications. When I asked what the tech specs were and since they claim to be water resistant I also asked what their IPX rating level...” --boxfox

NOCS NS600-011 Earphones with Remote and Mic, Silver

NOCS NS600-011 Earphones with Remote and Mic, Silver

The NS600 Crush was designed with one objective in mind: to rise head and shoulders above the competition. The Crush’s unique Dual Dynamic technology features two drivers per earphone, creating a tweeter + woofer set-up that delivers a superior full-range sound complete with impressive highs, compelling mids and an exceptionally full and rich bass. If you’re serious about your...

NOCS NS800-001 In-Ear Earphones with Remote and Mic Stainless Black

NOCS NS800-001 In-Ear Earphones with Remote and Mic Stainless Black

The NS800 is one of the most compact and exclusive in-ear headphones in the world. A high-fidelity headset with the most revealing sound in an incredibly small stainless steel housing. The Micro-Armature speaker is designed to deliver a well-balanced and superior sound quality. The NS800 provides precise and detailed acoustics throughout the entire sonic spectrum, backed by a natural bass,...

Monster® iSport Immersion In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk

Monster® iSport Immersion In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk

Whether you're running, biking, or boarding, iSport Immersion won't fall out and leave you behind. It's right there with you providing a secure, comfortable fit with its revolutionary SportClip design. Plus, it won't interfere with helmets, glasses or goggles. The Pro Sound Isolating Eartips ensure a tight seal blocking out water and leaving in that deep, pulse-pounding...