Cosmic Ears HY2

Cosmic Ears HY2

Cosmic Ears - CE2C CIEM

Cosmic Ears - CE2C CIEM

“First of all I'd like to say the customs and the cable are both insane, the customs look incredible and the linum cable and connector beat the hell out of any other CIEM I've seen around.   Cosmic Ears list this as a jack of all trades monitor which I do agree with. I'm coming from a 4BA model to this 2BA and I've been pleasantly surprised by the sound. I haven't had these a week yet so...” --daftpolecat

Cosmic Ears - CE2E CIEM

Cosmic Ears - CE2E CIEM

NOCS NS600-011 Earphones with Remote and Mic, Silver

NOCS NS600-011 Earphones with Remote and Mic, Silver

The NS600 Crush was designed with one objective in mind: to rise head and shoulders above the competition. The Crush’s unique Dual Dynamic technology features two drivers per earphone, creating a tweeter + woofer set-up that delivers a superior full-range sound complete with impressive highs, compelling mids and an exceptionally full and rich bass. If you’re serious about your...

Cosmic Ears Pure

Cosmic Ears Pure

Cosmic Ears Flex

Cosmic Ears Flex

NOCS NS800-001 In-Ear Earphones with Remote and Mic Stainless Black

NOCS NS800-001 In-Ear Earphones with Remote and Mic Stainless Black

The NS800 is one of the most compact and exclusive in-ear headphones in the world. A high-fidelity headset with the most revealing sound in an incredibly small stainless steel housing. The Micro-Armature speaker is designed to deliver a well-balanced and superior sound quality. The NS800 provides precise and detailed acoustics throughout the entire sonic spectrum, backed by a natural bass,...

Nocs NS400-001 NS400 Earphones with Remote and Mic (Titanium - Black)

Nocs NS400-001 NS400 Earphones with Remote and Mic (Titanium - Black)

“ Introduction   It has past two years but I feel like it was today - the day I ordered my Swedish audio gear Nocs NS400 Titanium for US$99.00.  The package arrived and I didn't hesitate on opening it and taking the product from the original box. Wow.   The Package   NS400 Titanium comes inside a brown colored and discreet rectangular box, not that impressive...” --cpaixao

Cosmic Ears HY3 Hybrid CIEM