Tralucent Audio Ref 1

Tralucent Audio Ref 1

Noble Audio Kaiser 10 (Universal)

Noble Audio Kaiser 10 (Universal)

The critically acclaimed Kaiser 10, now available as a handcrafted IEM in Noble’s signature universal form factor.

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2

Noble 4

Noble 4

“  ” --DigitalFreak

Noble 6

Noble 6

“  (copied and pasted from the thread)     Intro                     Noble Audio is the new brain child of John Molton, who is known around these parts as the Wizard. Formerly of Heir Audio, his CIEM designs are usually his calling card. However, his initial universal-fit 4.Ai and 3.Ai, and 5 designs saw a...” --eke2k6

Noble Audio FR

Noble Audio FR

“Disclaimer The FR is a review sample sent from Noble Audio. The reviewer was compensated in the form of a ridiculously cool and form-fitting Noble Audio shirt.     Introduction Despite humans having only a single pair of ears, many an audio enthusiast reading this review likely has more than one pair of headphones or IEMs. I myself am guilty of this. If pressed by family and...” --HideousPride

Noble Audio PR

Noble Audio PR

The Noble PR is a universal IEM from Noble Audio that features a switch on each of the allowing the listener to seamlessly toggle between two separate driver configurations each with their own dedicated crossover network. The configurations present in the PR are both reference type configurations intended to present the listener with differing interpretations of what "flat" and "...

Noble 5

Noble 5

The Noble 5 was inspired largely by the demand for a universal version of the Noble 8C (eight-driver acrylic CIEM). With deep, thick layered, bass and highs that never fatigue the ear, the Noble 5 strikes a balance between fun and articulate.

Noble 3

Noble 3

The Noble 3 is a complete overhaul of Wizard’s original three-driver design, a process that involved lots of consultation with Knowles (leading balanced-armature driver manufacturer). With a ‘V’ shaped frequency response, the Noble 3 is characterized by a controlled, impactful, low end and far-reaching highs.

Noble Audio Kaiser 10

Noble Audio Kaiser 10

“At long last, I have finally gotten around to writing a review for my Kaiser 10 IEMs. I am sure you all have been slouched with glassy eyes at your keyboard, ear molds in hand, waiting for my comments before choosing your next musical ear plugs. My love for humanity hopes you haven’t. And my apologies in advance for the lengthy read. I wrote this in Starbucks with too much coffee in one hand...” --EllisU