Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones

Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones

“First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback on this review.     For a long time I was happy with cheap headphones, apple, JVC, skullcandy, etc. Well after a while I wanted some more serious  headphones  for some heavier...” --Bassbanger101

Monster® DNA In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™ for Apple - Black

Monster® DNA In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™ for Apple - Black

“The Monster DNA in ear earphones are part of Monster Cable's effort to further distance themselves from the failed Beats By Dre experiment that supposedly took the headphone market by storm some time ago. Have they succeeded in their goal, or have they took a huge step back? Let's find out:   So, a lot of people know that monster cable is an electronic giant, mostly known for their...” --zach8278

Noble Audio Kaiser 10

Noble Audio Kaiser 10

“I got this marvelous K10 on last year black friday deal with a 20% off. At that time there are two options comes in my mind.  The 12 drivers JHaudio Roxanne, and the 10 drivers Noble Audio Kaiser10. Since at that time the Roxanne is at pre-order state so K10 is the one that have some reviews to read. After reading Sorensiim's review and his extraordinary set of K10, I just cant leave...” --tin427

Noble 4

Noble 4

“  ” --DigitalFreak

Noble 6

Noble 6

“  (copied and pasted from the thread)     Intro                     Noble Audio is the new brain child of John Molton, who is known around these parts as the Wizard. Formerly of Heir Audio, his CIEM designs are usually his calling card. However, his initial universal-fit 4.Ai and 3.Ai, and 5 designs saw a...” --eke2k6

Noble Audio FR

Noble Audio FR

“Disclaimer The FR is a review sample sent from Noble Audio. The reviewer was compensated in the form of a ridiculously cool and form-fitting Noble Audio shirt.     Introduction Despite humans having only a single pair of ears, many an audio enthusiast reading this review likely has more than one pair of headphones or IEMs. I myself am guilty of this. If pressed by family and...” --HideousPride

Noble Audio 4C

Noble Audio 4C

“ Synopsis: The Noble Audio 4C is a custom-fit in-ear monitor (ciem) characterized by a flat tuning with no peaks or dips from the lower bass to the lower treble range. This upgraded tuning eliminates the dip in frequency response found in the older model. The bass, while not boosted at all, has excellent extension , the mids are clear and the treble is flat until a lift in the upper range...” --Kunlun

Noble Audio 8C

Noble Audio 8C

“This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English is not my first language. 1) ordering I purchased the 8c on the noble website. The website in itself is very well organized and the ordering process was quite straightforward. I chose a...” --John0405

Noble Audio 3C

Noble Audio 3C

“I'm listening to these through a Schiit Modi DAC and Schiit Asgard 2 amplifier (totally overkill for these, but I was listening with DT990's before). I listen mostly to CDs which I own and rip securely, in addition to Spotify's subscription-quality streaming.   I'm not very experienced with reviewing headphones, but I will say this: These are my first CIEMs, and with this I purchase...” --Baldoak

Noble Audio 5S

Noble Audio 5S

Five balanced-armature silicone CIEM from Noble Audio.