Rhapsodio RDB+ Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)

Rhapsodio RDB+ Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)

Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor

Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor

“Hi guys, after spending some time with the new IEM from Rhapsodio, I thought I would post a more formal review of my experience with the IEM. So for those who have been interested or curious about Rhapsodio, hopefully this will shed some light on what they’re all about!   UPDATE: Added some general thoughts on the IEM compared to some TOTL IEMs at the very end.   UPDATE 2:...” --Cotnijoe

Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1

Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1

Nike SB HJ020 Lightweight Sport Headphones

Nike SB HJ020 Lightweight Sport Headphones

Athletes don't just listen to music. They use it. Introducing Portable Sport Audio by Nike and Philips, the worldwide leaders in sport and technology. These sport headphones are specifically designed for runners and riders. The behind the head design with rear cable exit improves stability and comfort. They feature soft, sweat resistant earpieces. Plus, they sound great!

Nike SHJ045 Headband Headphone (White)

Nike SHJ045 Headband Headphone (White)

Nike Sport Motion SHJ045 headphones, by Philips, features the new Nike AirPad cushions. AirPad is designed with soft ear cushions and extra large ventilating holes which provide a superb cushioning and cooling effect. The AirPad design fits comfortably in your ear allowing you to move freely without worrying about having to be continually adjusting your headphones. Headphones have a slim,...