custom art Harmony 8 Pro

custom art Harmony 8 Pro

Custom Art flagship based on 8 drivers, 3 ways, 4 bores.

custom art pro330v2

custom art pro330v2

“I feel compelled to write this review because I honestly think this monitor doesn't get enough lime light.  I won't go to great lengths about the company as there're lots of information about it that you can find on their website (https://thecustomart.com/)   I'll keep my review to a magic number 3.   3 things that got me started on my CIEM journey with CustomArt   1)...” --divadyhl

Nike SB HJ020 Lightweight Sport Headphones

Nike SB HJ020 Lightweight Sport Headphones

Athletes don't just listen to music. They use it. Introducing Portable Sport Audio by Nike and Philips, the worldwide leaders in sport and technology. These sport headphones are specifically designed for runners and riders. The behind the head design with rear cable exit improves stability and comfort. They feature soft, sweat resistant earpieces. Plus, they sound great!

Nike SHJ045 Headband Headphone (White)

Nike SHJ045 Headband Headphone (White)

Nike Sport Motion SHJ045 headphones, by Philips, features the new Nike AirPad cushions. AirPad is designed with soft ear cushions and extra large ventilating holes which provide a superb cushioning and cooling effect. The AirPad design fits comfortably in your ear allowing you to move freely without worrying about having to be continually adjusting your headphones. Headphones have a slim,...