Telefunken TH-140 Review

Telefunken TH-110T

Telefunken TH-110T

Nike HJ080 Skylon Flight Metal 3-way Sport headphones

Nike HJ080 Skylon Flight Metal 3-way Sport headphones

Skylon flight metal 3 way adjustable Sport headphones, have a radical new design aimed at athletes and Audiophiles. All metal, lightweight, 3-way adjustable for different size ears.

Nike HJ020 Flight Sport headphones

Nike HJ020 Flight Sport headphones

These Sport Headphones are specifically designed for runners and riders. The behind the head design with rear cable exit improves stability and comfort. They feature soft, sweat resistant earpieces. plus they sound great.