DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer

“Before I start my review, I wold like to Thank Penon Audio for providing me with a review loaner of DITA Audio The Answer headphones in exchange for my honest opinion.   I tested and reviewed a lot of different headphones, everything from a budget $15 to a premium $1500. Regardless of the price, every review raises a Question if my journey in search of that ONE special headphone...” --twister6

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

Nike HJ080 Skylon Flight Metal 3-way Sport headphones

Nike HJ080 Skylon Flight Metal 3-way Sport headphones

Skylon flight metal 3 way adjustable Sport headphones, have a radical new design aimed at athletes and Audiophiles. All metal, lightweight, 3-way adjustable for different size ears.

Nike HJ020 Flight Sport headphones

Nike HJ020 Flight Sport headphones

These Sport Headphones are specifically designed for runners and riders. The behind the head design with rear cable exit improves stability and comfort. They feature soft, sweat resistant earpieces. plus they sound great.