Black Stereo Earphone Headphones For SanDisk Sansa, Samsung, Sony Ericsson & Any Other 3.5mm Headphone Audio Device!

Compatible with: Samsung: SGH-F700, SGH-F490, SGH-A867 Eternity, SGH-G810, SPH-M800 Instinct YP Series YP-K3, YP-K5, YP-P2, YP-S5, YP-T10, YP-T55, YP-T7, YP-T8, YP-T9, YP-U1, YP-U2, YP-U3, YP-Z5A, YP-Z5FA, YP-Z5FQ, YP-Z5Q, YP-Z5Z SanDisk: Sansa View View 16GB, View 32GB, View 8GB Sansa Clip Clip 1GB, Clip 2GB, Clip 4GB Sansa Connect Connect 4GB Sansa C100 series C140, C150 Sansa C200 series...

Meizu EP-40 dynamic driver IEMs

Meizu EP-40 dynamic driver IEMs

“       The story behind this review is kind of interesting. I was in contact with Meizu about an upcoming portable audio player being released later this year. I asked for a loaner so I could do a review over at InnerFidelity. That device is still a few months out so they don’t have review models yet. During the course of our conversation the Meizu rep asked if I might...” --project86