DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer

“Before I start my review, I wold like to Thank Penon Audio for providing me with a review loaner of DITA Audio The Answer headphones in exchange for my honest opinion.   I tested and reviewed a lot of different headphones, everything from a budget $15 to a premium $1500. Regardless of the price, every review raises a Question if my journey in search of that ONE special headphone...” --twister6

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

Black Stereo Earphone Headphones For SanDisk Sansa, Samsung, Sony Ericsson & Any Other 3.5mm Headphone Audio Device!

Compatible with: Samsung: SGH-F700, SGH-F490, SGH-A867 Eternity, SGH-G810, SPH-M800 Instinct YP Series YP-K3, YP-K5, YP-P2, YP-S5, YP-T10, YP-T55, YP-T7, YP-T8, YP-T9, YP-U1, YP-U2, YP-U3, YP-Z5A, YP-Z5FA, YP-Z5FQ, YP-Z5Q, YP-Z5Z SanDisk: Sansa View View 16GB, View 32GB, View 8GB Sansa Clip Clip 1GB, Clip 2GB, Clip 4GB Sansa Connect Connect 4GB Sansa C100 series C140, C150 Sansa C200 series...