NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic

NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic

“   First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review.   In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established players making a go of things and a number of impressive upstarts, often aiming for the top by attacking the bottom, releasing high performing earphones for low prices. Enter Narmoo, a...” --TheGame21x

Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones