Ink'd Smokin' Buds Headphones - Green

Ink'd Smokin' Buds Headphones - Green

“    The two pairs of Ink'd I've bought have both started glitching within one week from purchase. 'nuff said. ” --Xhakhal

Munitio Call of Duty COD MW3 Special Edition 9mm Earphones With In-Line-Mic MW3 B-MW3-002 Billets

“This is my first review on headfi. I recently joined and although I love headphones and music, I don't have much technical knowledge. I was looking for a good pair of earbuds to use with my cellphone, as well as during workouts etc. This one fit my needs perfectly, had great reviews on amazon and wasn't very expensive. The package includes a carrying pouch, earpieces (S, M, L), earhooks ...” --sonomics

Munitio SITi S Nine Millimeter Earphones - Dark Silver

Munitio SITi S Nine Millimeter Earphones - Dark Silver

“ These seem to have fallen out of favor in the last few months.  I don't know why.  Maybe it's because they're not "audiophile" level gear.  I mean, it works out in my favor because I got them on the cheap, but it's kind of sad for Munitio.  I want to sing their praises from the rooftops personally. I would have been happy to have paid full price, and maybe a little...” --benzoylmethyl

Skullcandy 50/50 - Headset ( in-ear ear-bud ) - white, chrome

Skullcandy 50/50 - Headset ( in-ear ear-bud ) - white, chrome

“ These are quite good sounding for the price. The sound is well balanced and nothing overpowers anything else. The design is also quite nice. The major flaw with this and most other Skullcandy products is that they pretty much break in a month. I treat my stuff well and these only survived for around 3 months.  ” --TheBrutux168

Skullcandy 50/50 In Ear Bud with In-Line Microphone and Control Switch/Volume S2FFCM-075 (White/Chrome)

Keep your levels on an even keel with the 50/50, securing a custom fit to provide you with deep bass resonance and full spectrum of sound. Ballistic bass, composite buds with microphone, volume, and track control.Features: In-line microphone pulse control switch and volume control (1 click for play/pause ; 1 click to answer or end calls ; 2 clicks for next track ; 3 clicks for previous track ),...

Skullcandy Asym Earbud Headphone Catfight, One Size

Skullcandy Asym Earbud Headphone Catfight, One Size

Skullcandy knows that you arent perfect, so they made the Asym Earbud Headphones imperfect to match youperfectly. Instead of using identical, one-design-fits-all buds, Skullcandy tailored these action-sport-ready phones to fit over your right and left ears. There are other companies doing the same thing. But of those companies, none uses 13mm neodymium drivers, houses the cord in braided...

Skullcandy Chops (Black/ Pink)

Skullcandy Chops (Black/ Pink)

The ultimate active earpiece, holds onto your ear in all activites

Skullcandy Chops (Black/ White)

Skullcandy Chops (Black/ White)

The ultimate active earpiece, holds onto your ear in all activites

Skullcandy Chops Earbud Headphones Black/Chrome, One Size

Skullcandy Chops Earbud Headphones Black/Chrome, One Size

Go ahead and deck all over the dirt parkyou might bust your skull, but your Skullcandy Chops Earbud Headphones won't shake loose. These boomin' buds feature flexible, around-the-ear anchors to keep your tunes in place through tooth-rattling downhills and zero-gravity hangtime. Oxygen-free copper wires make distortion a memory, if you have any brain cells left.Product FeaturesMaterial:...