Munitio Call of Duty COD MW3 Special Edition 9mm Earphones With In-Line-Mic MW3 B-MW3-002 Billets

“This is my first review on headfi. I recently joined and although I love headphones and music, I don't have much technical knowledge. I was looking for a good pair of earbuds to use with my cellphone, as well as during workouts etc. This one fit my needs perfectly, had great reviews on amazon and wasn't very expensive. The package includes a carrying pouch, earpieces (S, M, L), earhooks ...” --sonomics

M-Audio IE10

M-Audio IE10

Developed specifically for musicians, M-Audio IE-10 professional reference earphones incorporate stage-proven Ultimate Ears technology to deliver studio-quality sound anywhere you need it. Featuring precision-balanced armature technology and 26dB of isolation, the IE-10 is great for live and mobile monitoring—with the added benefit of being a serious upgrade to the earbuds that came with...

Munitio SITi S Nine Millimeter Earphones - Dark Silver

Munitio SITi S Nine Millimeter Earphones - Dark Silver

“ These seem to have fallen out of favor in the last few months.  I don't know why.  Maybe it's because they're not "audiophile" level gear.  I mean, it works out in my favor because I got them on the cheap, but it's kind of sad for Munitio.  I want to sing their praises from the rooftops personally. I would have been happy to have paid full price, and maybe a little...” --benzoylmethyl

M-Audio IE30

M-Audio IE30

M-Audio IE-30 Features Stage-proven Ultimate Ears technology Dual-armature driver design for separate high and low frequency reproduction Dual-driver crossover Audio wave shaping 26dB isolation from outside noise Patented dual-bore design delivers highs and lows via separate canals for maximum sound field Pro-style ear loops for a secure fit Universal fit kit with silicone and foam tips for...

M-Audio IE-40 - High-Definition Professional Reference Earphones with Triple-Driver Technology

M-Audio IE-40 reference earphones employ patented Ultimate Ears technology to deliver an unparalleled personal listening experience-like carrying studio-grade reference monitors with you wherever you go. With the same triple-driver architecture, dual-bore design and sonic signature as Ultimate Ears' renowned custom monitors, the IE-40s provide a premium solution that fits any ear. The...