Clear Dual-Drive Earbuds with Mic for iPod, iPhone and iPad Devices

Clear Dual-Drive Earbuds with Mic for iPod, iPhone and iPad Devices

Clear Dual-Drive Earbuds with Mic for iPod, iPhone and iPad Devices. Enjoy your music and make phone calls--with the earbuds that feature crystal-clear sound. Enjoy concert-hall sound from these comfortable and versatile earbuds. Each earbud features dual drivers for extended sound range and has a dedicated woofer for deep, full bass reproduction. Angled earpiece fits in your ear comfortably...

Munitio Call of Duty COD MW3 Special Edition 9mm Earphones With In-Line-Mic MW3 B-MW3-002 Billets

“This is my first review on headfi. I recently joined and although I love headphones and music, I don't have much technical knowledge. I was looking for a good pair of earbuds to use with my cellphone, as well as during workouts etc. This one fit my needs perfectly, had great reviews on amazon and wasn't very expensive. The package includes a carrying pouch, earpieces (S, M, L), earhooks ...” --sonomics

Munitio SITi S Nine Millimeter Earphones - Dark Silver

Munitio SITi S Nine Millimeter Earphones - Dark Silver

“ These seem to have fallen out of favor in the last few months.  I don't know why.  Maybe it's because they're not "audiophile" level gear.  I mean, it works out in my favor because I got them on the cheap, but it's kind of sad for Munitio.  I want to sing their praises from the rooftops personally. I would have been happy to have paid full price, and maybe a little...” --benzoylmethyl

Sound Isolating Earbuds

Sound Isolating Earbuds

For better sound and less outside noise, our Sound-Isolating Earbuds are just right. The comfortable, in-ear design blocks unwanted noise, while delivering rich, full-bodied sound for music and movies. Three included sizes of earbuds ensure a snug, custom fit. Also includes a retractable, tangle-free cable, dual-pin airplane adapter and t-splitter for sharing. Rich sound, less outside noise....

Thunderbass Earbuds

Thunderbass Earbuds

Crave a deep, rich sound Thunderbass Earbuds are specially tuned for maximum bass response. Whether it s hip-hop, techno or metal, modern music lovers crave really deep bass. Our Thunderbass Earbuds deliver a large bottom end that ordinary earbuds just can t handle. Built-in bass ports immerse you in rich, resonant sound, while a full-bodied bass response projects clear, articulate audio with...