MP4Nation Brainwavz M1

MP4Nation Brainwavz M1

“Introduction   Brainwavz are making another push on their M series earphones and that’s good news for those of us looking for a well-priced, high performance earphone. The M1s use a single dynamic driver in a compact plastic and metal shell to deliver a tiny, lightweight earphone with sound that’s reminiscent of their more expensive R3 model, but in a much more comfortable package....” --Loquah

MP4Nation Brainwavz M2

MP4Nation Brainwavz M2

“Well after a good lengthy burn in (100hrs or so) I feel I am ready to write my full review of the Brainwavz M2. I would like to thank MP4Nation for sending me a pair of the M2 to review. To make it clear, I received this IEM for free, in exchange for a review by me. I was clear with MP4Nation that I would be completely honest in my review, good or bad. To which they responded they would want it...” --dweaver

H2O Audio Surge Contact 2G Waterproof Sweatproof Sport Headset with Waterproof Mic

H2O Audio Surge Contact Waterproof Sweatproof Sport Headset with Waterproof Mic combines our leading waterproof speaker technology with an innovative in-line waterproof microphone, allowing you to stay connected while you submerse yourself in sound. Pair your iPhone, Droid, Blackberry or other music enabled phone with an H2O Audio Amphibx Waterproof Armband and you'll never have to worry...

H2O Audio Interval Waterproof Headphone System for iPod Shuffle (2nd Gen)

H2O Audio Interval Waterproof Headphone System for iPod Shuffle (2nd Gen)

The Interval Waterproof Headphone System's sleek waterproof housing and integrated waterproof headphones attach to practically any swim goggle making it a low profile, hassle-free way to stay motivated during your next swim.

H2O Audio H3 Waterproof Headphones

H2O Audio H3 Waterproof Headphones

H2O Audio H3 Waterproof Headphones let you listen to music while swimming with the optional H2O Audio waterproof housing. Their modular design allows you to use the headphones as standard earbuds, or with the detachable wrap-around sports band. Aquatic silencer earplugs reduce noise and seal out water. The reactive coiled cable eliminates tangles and provides flexible slack that moves with you.