MP4Nation Brainwavz M1

MP4Nation Brainwavz M1

“Thanks to madiaplayer.cl the best audiophile-oriented shop available in Chile I got a M1 sample to test drive it and provide my opinion so you can give them a try if you like my description. This is my second review so please forgive any mistake here.   Packing   The M1 box is made of softened cardboard wich contains a transparent window that allows you to see the housings very...” --egosumlux

Cresyn LMX-E630Rl In-Ear Sound Isolating Headphone Earbuds (Red)

Cresyn LMX-E630Rl In-Ear Sound Isolating Headphone Earbuds (Red)

Enjoy superior sound with the ultra lightweight Cresyn LMX-E630RL sound isolating earphones. These discreet, comfortable, bud-style earphones are artfully designed and precision engineered to ensure consistent function and amazing sound reproduction.

Cresyn C240EG Iphone and Ipod Compatible Stereo Earbud Headphones (Green Accents)

Every Cresyn earphone is artfully designed and precision engineered, reflecting the Cresyn Company heritage of 48 years in high quality consumer electronics. Cresyn is committed to bringing you personal audio gear that suits your lifestyle and satisfies your passion for a great listening experience. The C240 EG is no exception. The standard 3.5mm stereo gold-plated plug makes this unit the...

Cresyn C230E Iphone Combatible Sound Isolating In-Ear Headphone Earbuds with Unique Water Drop Shape For Superior Comfort (Black)

Enjoy superior sound with the ultra lightweight Cresyn C230E sound isolating earphones. These discreet, comfortable, bud-style earphones are artfully designed and precision engineered to ensure consistent function and amazing sound reproduction.

Cresyn - Hi-Fi Noise-Reducing Ear Buds (Metallic Black)

Cresyn - Hi-Fi Noise-Reducing Ear Buds (Metallic Black)

This premium quality Cresyn Dynamic Stereo Noise-Reducing Ear buds has a unique metallic body with silicon ear buds. The Silicon ear buds fit smoothly inside your ears, allowing you to enjoy your music while reducing unnecessary noise around you. This stylish earphone is perfect companion for your Notebook, MP3 players, PC, and iPod. It delivers deep bass and clear treble sound using premium...

MP4Nation Brainwavz M2

MP4Nation Brainwavz M2

“Well after a good lengthy burn in (100hrs or so) I feel I am ready to write my full review of the Brainwavz M2. I would like to thank MP4Nation for sending me a pair of the M2 to review. To make it clear, I received this IEM for free, in exchange for a review by me. I was clear with MP4Nation that I would be completely honest in my review, good or bad. To which they responded they would want it...” --dweaver