Compact Monitors Stage 1.2

Compact Monitors Stage 1.2

Enter the Stage! Dual driver system (balanced armature) Upgrade possible at any time Stage 1.2 is available in two different versions (transparent and beige)

Compact Monitors Stage 2

Compact Monitors Stage 2

Top class dual driver InEar with exceptional dynamic and sound. Two drivers (one for the low/mid frequencies and one for the high frequencies) in each earpiece will give you an extraordinary performance with crystal clear high frequencies combined with tight and precise bass Due to the specially selected drivers this InEar creates a headroom at the low end that usually would not be...

Compact Monitors Stage 3

Compact Monitors Stage 3

Studio sound meets In Ear - ...enter the next Stage! Extremely precise and linear sound - three drivers and a crossover with parts of absolutely close tolerance makes the Stage 3 sound perfectly balanced No matter where – stage, studio or for your portable player: Stage 3 will make you get addicted to sound...!

Compact Monitors Stage 4

Compact Monitors Stage 4

Cable: replaceable due to miniature plugs (gold plated) Lenght: 1.38 m Shell: acrylic Technology: Three-Way-System with four drivers Sensitivity: 120dB SPL at 1mW Frequency: 10 Hz - 19 kHz Impedance: 20 Ohm ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Four balanced armature drivers and a complex crossover create lowest bass,...

MP4Nation Brainwavz M1

MP4Nation Brainwavz M1

“Thanks to madiaplayer.cl the best audiophile-oriented shop available in Chile I got a M1 sample to test drive it and provide my opinion so you can give them a try if you like my description. This is my second review so please forgive any mistake here.   Packing   The M1 box is made of softened cardboard wich contains a transparent window that allows you to see the housings very...” --egosumlux

MP4Nation Brainwavz M2

MP4Nation Brainwavz M2

“Well after a good lengthy burn in (100hrs or so) I feel I am ready to write my full review of the Brainwavz M2. I would like to thank MP4Nation for sending me a pair of the M2 to review. To make it clear, I received this IEM for free, in exchange for a review by me. I was clear with MP4Nation that I would be completely honest in my review, good or bad. To which they responded they would want it...” --dweaver