Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

iBeats Headphones with ControlTalk From Monster® - In-Ear Noise Isolation - Black

“So I'm relatively new to the world of high end headphones, and I've started by experimenting with over the ear cans, I'll move onto IEMs eventually, but I feel like these guys get a bad rap.   As for what I like, I like to listen to my electronic music, so the bright (and not overshadowed) highs and thumpy bass make for a good, enjoyable time. I wish the mids were as present, but this is...” --AtomikSound

Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones

Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones

“Had these Little Gems nearly a year now & felt compelled to give a Review (My opinion) of them. Best start at the beginning then I guess Since I 1st seen these a couple of years back I somehow knew I would end up with a pair as looks wise they are indeed Little Gems Once your box arrives = you'll get the typical Monster Fancy Box & inside that lots of other Fancy Pouches/ cases/ Tips/...” --itsmejulieeye

Monster Cable Yao Monsters Solar In-Ear Headphones - Silver

Monster Cable Yao Monsters Solar In-Ear Headphones - Silver

Yao Ming and Noel Lee have created Yao Monster, bringing their passions to the world of consumer electronics and lifestyle products. Yao Monster brings revolutionary products of technology and fashion to share and inspire others. It is the unsurpassed fusion of east and west. It is a fusion of ideas and ideologies. It is a fusion of technology and fashion. It is a fusion of technology and life....

Monster Diddy Beats In-Ear Headphones

Monster Diddy Beats In-Ear Headphones

“I bought these a year ago for $150. If you have a decent home theater system and you have a club, jazz or disco preset, that's what these sound like. They have a fun grungy club sound to them. I think they are overpriced for what you get, at the time I didn't know any better comming from apple earbuds and JVC Gummies. The bad think about these is they are HEAVY. I weighed theses against...” --JonnyRocket