SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import)

SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import)

“These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50 hours to shine , lack sub bass and treble , perfect with vocals (Norah Jones / Yael Naim/ Celine Dion), not so convincing with classical music even at 24/96, bass not punchy enough for electronic...” --francopro

Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones

Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones

“First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback on this review.     For a long time I was happy with cheap headphones, apple, JVC, skullcandy, etc. Well after a while I wanted some more serious  headphones  for some heavier...” --Bassbanger101

Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones

Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones

“ got em for 10$ in blue ,store had them on sale so l said sure y not and l m glad :)  they re light and comfortable cheap ( since l destroy my buds alot :(  ) and most of all the sound surprised me ,they sound great !!  if you need  a replacement for your ipod etc get em can not go wrong :) ” --drkrazyrich

NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster®

NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster®

“Accessories: three pairs of silicone eartips, Ncredible sticker, shirt clip. From Monster, I expect more. No carrying case? Really? Build Quality/Design: Pretty decent on both points. L-shaped jack is low-profile and decently relieved as well. Housings have no strain relief but are durable otherwise. The plastics used feel very sturdy. Remote is a little flimsy, especially the button. The only...” --gopats1479

Sony MDR E811LP - Headphones ( ear-bud ) - black

Sony MDR E811LP - Headphones ( ear-bud ) - black

“          As of 2013, I could only find one pair of these on the internet. It's a shame because from my experience, cheap earbuds are oriented around the muffled bass emphasis and exhausting higher mid ranges. I myself came from the Audio Technica a900x and Bose IE2's which sound darker compared to these $10 earbuds. I love rich vocals and acoustic...” --Nec3

Monster® DNA In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™ for Apple - Black

Monster® DNA In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™ for Apple - Black

“The Monster DNA in ear earphones are part of Monster Cable's effort to further distance themselves from the failed Beats By Dre experiment that supposedly took the headphone market by storm some time ago. Have they succeeded in their goal, or have they took a huge step back? Let's find out:   So, a lot of people know that monster cable is an electronic giant, mostly known for their...” --zach8278

Sony Hybrid Black In-Ear Headphones - XBA-H1

Sony Hybrid Black In-Ear Headphones - XBA-H1

“Here is my video review of the XBA-H1. If you like the video please check out my channel :) Below the video is a quick summary of my opinions.     Design & Comfort   The XBA-H1's earpieces are quite large, and may not suit every user's ears. Thankfully they are quite lightweight. The cable is good quality and doesn't tangle easily, and microphonics / cable noise is...” --a_recording

XBA-3 - XBA Series Triple Driver Balanced Armature In Ear Earphones

XBA-3 - XBA Series Triple Driver Balanced Armature In Ear Earphones

“This is my best headphone for all around genres, it does everything right, is very comfortable and is worth $200 easy imo. Very good for modern music, if you want huge bass and soundstage I recommend something like the XB90EX but for all around music and balance and clarity, these are it. ” --kevms89

Sony MDR-7550 In-Ear Monitors (IEM)

Sony MDR-7550 In-Ear Monitors (IEM)

“ Read full review: http://www.head-fi.org/t/679045/review-sony-mdr-7550 ” --kimvictor