Monster Turbine In-Ear Headphones

Monster Turbine In-Ear Headphones

“ After a burn-in period over night, I have to say that these are the best IEMs I've ever listened to.  Now, to be honest, you may need to take that with a grain of salt considering I'm only coming from a pair of JVC Marshmallows, and these Turbines will be my first foray into high-end IEMs.  Be that as it may, I believe the Turbines are the IEMs to beat at their price point. ...” --XxMerlinxX

Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black)

Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black)

“Accessories: Three sizes of single-flange silicone eartips. Build Quality/Design: This is probably the only part of these IEMs that feels like it belongs at the price point. The housings are entirely plastic and don't feel extremely durable but not extremely fragile either. Little driver flex is present. The cable is very poorly relieved, with no strain relief at the housing end and stiff...” --gopats1479

Monster® DNA In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™ for Apple - Black

Monster® DNA In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™ for Apple - Black

“The Monster DNA in ear earphones are part of Monster Cable's effort to further distance themselves from the failed Beats By Dre experiment that supposedly took the headphone market by storm some time ago. Have they succeeded in their goal, or have they took a huge step back? Let's find out:   So, a lot of people know that monster cable is an electronic giant, mostly known for their...” --zach8278

Philips SHE9700

Philips SHE9700

“ This IEM is definitely the best bang for the buck! Basshead person should purchase it without a doubt. Even it's higher brother, Philips SHE9800 didn't able to match the sound quality of this IEM! :D   It produced very deep punching bass and high definition clarity on mid and treble. It feels like you have your own built in sub-woofer inside this IEM! Comfort to use in a long run,...” --chrone

Philips Fidelio S1

Philips Fidelio S1

“As for any 'flat EQ' speakers these IEMs lacks a bit of energy and sparkle (not definition, they have plenty of it!), not everything is rendered precisely since they try to do everything (in particular I do not like the rendition of cymbals), so they do not excel in any particular area except for soundstage (I noticed that it's a common problem with IEMs that try to expand the soundstage)....” --Tetsuro P12

Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones

Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones

“First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback on this review.     For a long time I was happy with cheap headphones, apple, JVC, skullcandy, etc. Well after a while I wanted some more serious  headphones  for some heavier...” --Bassbanger101

Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets

Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets

“My first in-ear headphone. Always thought they couldn't be any good compared to the over-ear headphones. I was wrong.   The looks are a matter of taste, so I keep that in the middle for a review.   This Philips Fidelio S2 starts with a superb build quality. Distinctive flat cable is a bit short. Works fine with a device (phone, mobile player, etc) in your pocket when on...” --Antilochos

Philips SHE9800 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics

Philips SHE9800 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics

“ i dont want to say too much cuz its nearly discontinued , and its hard to find one , it was even then , the comfort is awesome ,the sound stage is the biggest i have ever heard even bigger then my cx500 . i own two of these , so you can think how much i love them .. good bass , nice mids , good highs and the best thing is its really fun to hear these ..   onw thing i would like to...” --suman134

Philips SHE3570BK/10 Black In-Ear Headphones

Philips SHE3570BK/10 Black In-Ear Headphones

“While browsing through my local electronic store I came upon these Philips IEMs. G reviews on the forums persuaded me to pick this one up at €14,95 I stopped buying cheap headphones years ago when high quality portable audio became more portable and affordable. Before that time I was a Philips fan, back then I thought that Philips had an honest sound in their cheap earbuds (I hated IEMs). But...” --Mactire

NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster®

NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster®

“Accessories: three pairs of silicone eartips, Ncredible sticker, shirt clip. From Monster, I expect more. No carrying case? Really? Build Quality/Design: Pretty decent on both points. L-shaped jack is low-profile and decently relieved as well. Housings have no strain relief but are durable otherwise. The plastics used feel very sturdy. Remote is a little flimsy, especially the button. The only...” --gopats1479