Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made with Swarovski® Crystals (Gold)

“When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to our M-series in-ears... We wanted to create an audio accessory women will actually want to wear – something that not only provides an exceptional listening experience, but is small and...” --indieman

Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones

Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones

“First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback on this review.     For a long time I was happy with cheap headphones, apple, JVC, skullcandy, etc. Well after a while I wanted some more serious  headphones  for some heavier...” --Bassbanger101

Monster® DNA In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™ for Apple - Black

Monster® DNA In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™ for Apple - Black

“The Monster DNA in ear earphones are part of Monster Cable's effort to further distance themselves from the failed Beats By Dre experiment that supposedly took the headphone market by storm some time ago. Have they succeeded in their goal, or have they took a huge step back? Let's find out:   So, a lot of people know that monster cable is an electronic giant, mostly known for their...” --zach8278

NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster®

NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster®

“Accessories: three pairs of silicone eartips, Ncredible sticker, shirt clip. From Monster, I expect more. No carrying case? Really? Build Quality/Design: Pretty decent on both points. L-shaped jack is low-profile and decently relieved as well. Housings have no strain relief but are durable otherwise. The plastics used feel very sturdy. Remote is a little flimsy, especially the button. The only...” --gopats1479

Monster Turbine In-Ear Headphones

Monster Turbine In-Ear Headphones

“ After a burn-in period over night, I have to say that these are the best IEMs I've ever listened to.  Now, to be honest, you may need to take that with a grain of salt considering I'm only coming from a pair of JVC Marshmallows, and these Turbines will be my first foray into high-end IEMs.  Be that as it may, I believe the Turbines are the IEMs to beat at their price point. ...” --XxMerlinxX

Monster Turbine In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk

Monster Turbine In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk

Life is Too Short to Listen to Bad Headphones These days, we spend a lot of time listening to music with headphones. Every minute you spend enjoying your music should be the best it can be, but ordinary headphones can't deliver the rich dynamics, full range, and emotional impact of your favorite music. Sound So Incredible, We Had to Call Them In-Ear Speakers Monster Turbines truly deliver...

MEElectronics M21P-BK In-Ear Headphones

MEElectronics M21P-BK In-Ear Headphones

M21P In-Ear Headphone with Inline Microphone and Single Button Remote. Detail, clarity, space, enhanced bass, and of course a very cool style are what the M21P delivers. The small housing makes the M21 comfortable to wear for people with all ear sizes, and the sound will make you want to keep wearing them for as long as you can! The full range and fun sound is great for today's pop music...

Monster iSport Strive Athletic Earphone

Monster iSport Strive Athletic Earphone

“Intro rant If you are like me then you are probably looking for earbuds that stay in your ear and don't fall out. You want something durable with good sound quality. I was very skeptical of buying these earbuds after contacting the company about their specifications. When I asked what the tech specs were and since they claim to be water resistant I also asked what their IPX rating level...” --boxfox

MEElectronics EP-DD53P-BK-MEE M-Duo Dual Driver Enhanced Bass In-Ear Headphone

MEElectronics EP-DD53P-BK-MEE M-Duo Dual Driver Enhanced Bass In-Ear Headphone

Dual drivers for better sound - The M-Duo is perfect for those who want to feel the bass. With a dedicated subwoofer and crossover, each driver reproduces a different part of the frequency spectrum, which ensures your bass kicks hard while the rest of the spectrum remains clean and clear. The M-Duo delivers all of the impact and dynamics in your music. Prevent interruptions and block external...

Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk

Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk

The Turbine PRO High Performance In-Ear Speakers w/ ControlTalk by Monster Cable, features a low mass, ultra-wide bandwidth driver for superior accuracy. The all-metal construction cancels unwanted resonance for pure sound, while the Pro Sound SuperTip with advanced construction provides maximum sound isolation. Living up to Monster Cable's standards, the rugged construction of the In-Ear...