Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones

Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones

“First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback on this review.     For a long time I was happy with cheap headphones, apple, JVC, skullcandy, etc. Well after a while I wanted some more serious  headphones  for some heavier...” --Bassbanger101

Monster® DNA In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™ for Apple - Black

Monster® DNA In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™ for Apple - Black

“The Monster DNA in ear earphones are part of Monster Cable's effort to further distance themselves from the failed Beats By Dre experiment that supposedly took the headphone market by storm some time ago. Have they succeeded in their goal, or have they took a huge step back? Let's find out:   So, a lot of people know that monster cable is an electronic giant, mostly known for their...” --zach8278

JVC HA-FX800 Stereo In-Ear Headphones

JVC HA-FX800 Stereo In-Ear Headphones

Greater size of the wooden diaphragm within the ø10mm driver compared to the FX700 6~26000Hz frequency range 16Ω impedance 104dB / 1mW sensitivity 200mW maximum input power Longer 1.2m and of higher quality 4N OFC cable with gold-plated ø3.5mm mini-jack 9.6g (without cable)

NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster®

NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster®

“Accessories: three pairs of silicone eartips, Ncredible sticker, shirt clip. From Monster, I expect more. No carrying case? Really? Build Quality/Design: Pretty decent on both points. L-shaped jack is low-profile and decently relieved as well. Housings have no strain relief but are durable otherwise. The plastics used feel very sturdy. Remote is a little flimsy, especially the button. The only...” --gopats1479

JVC HA-FX101

JVC HA-FX101

“They sound nice and have lot of bass..   the wire is cheap but did not break for now but for intensive use im sure it will....       The treble is killing my ear seriously i may have got a bad one or something but  i listen loud and these get worse treble the louder you play them... sometime i want to throw them aways it hurt...     I try to run them...” --bonami2

JVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902

JVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902

“ This is great for the price. Its sound reminds me of Stax headphones or electrostatic speakers, both of which I don't own, but have heard on a few occasions.  It needs extensive(100+ hours?) breaking in to help tame the highs and bring out the bass. If you want a slightly warmer sound or are treble sensitive, then choose the Panasonic RP-HJE355 instead, although some may want...” --JK1

JVC HAFX34V Marshmallow Headphones

JVC HAFX34V Marshmallow Headphones

“ I purchased these headphones (ear buds) on my way into work yesterday after desiring something that works - and, hopefully a bit better than my Skull Candy Ink'd ear buds (which have one dead channel) and better than my Sennheiser in-ear ear buds that, for some reason, are no longer producing a nice level of bass - mainly a lot of higher frequency screeching.   After fighting...” --wje

JVC HAFX32B Marshmallow Earbuds

JVC HAFX32B Marshmallow Earbuds

High Quality, Durable, MARSHMALLOW HEADPHNE,BLK

Monster Turbine In-Ear Headphones

Monster Turbine In-Ear Headphones

“ After a burn-in period over night, I have to say that these are the best IEMs I've ever listened to.  Now, to be honest, you may need to take that with a grain of salt considering I'm only coming from a pair of JVC Marshmallows, and these Turbines will be my first foray into high-end IEMs.  Be that as it may, I believe the Turbines are the IEMs to beat at their price point. ...” --XxMerlinxX

Monster Turbine In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk

Monster Turbine In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk

Life is Too Short to Listen to Bad Headphones These days, we spend a lot of time listening to music with headphones. Every minute you spend enjoying your music should be the best it can be, but ordinary headphones can't deliver the rich dynamics, full range, and emotional impact of your favorite music. Sound So Incredible, We Had to Call Them In-Ear Speakers Monster Turbines truly deliver...